Nismo Skyline R34 GTR Z-Tune - Final Impression !

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Nismo Skyline R34 GTR Z-Tune - Final Impression !

The final review from the top tester's from Japan .. BEST MOTORING is hitting the maximum acceleration, to tame the factory stock 500ps and the best Skyline GT-R ever produced which could be staged with supercars!

NISMO is RACING

Click here for the video : http://www.sportcar.net/showthread.php?t=941

Only 20 beast will be in the hand of real tamers, this is no more a toy for an adult child to play with.

I'm still trying to convert this video from flash format to .WMV which will be in my Skyline collection hard drive!

Cheers!

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
streetfire vid . skg u got any easy methods to dl from streetfire . most of the methods i came across is too time consuming .

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
downloaded this from racingflix too..recently...

nice....can't believe there's only 20 of them....:(

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
infernal : I dunno worr .. still trying if youtube.com have the same version .. but not .. they only have the front part whereby .. 360 Modena Challenge Vs. R34 Z-Tune only .. road impression dont have...

If youtube i can rip easily n fast ..

BlackLE

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kedah
can teach me how to rip it from youtube?..by the way,watching the cd raya u post to me rite now hahaha thanks bro...dah selamat sampai..nice nice..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Congratulations .. show the skyline videos to all ure guests .. introduce them to the skyline world, ask them to sell their car and buy skyline .. if family man ask them to buy skyline sedan .. ;) .. haha

BlackLE .. if some of the video dont work .. i have included K-LITE CODEC PACK into one of the cd's, install it .. then can play ..

Note: I give u extra 3rd cd .. ;)

BlackLE

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kedah
i want more cd becos u post lambat sampai kidding bro,marah nanti kena jual.by the way thanks bro..

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hahaha old news la.i watch that episode b4 dy.definitely an ultimate toy 4 the uber rich tauke balak.hahaha.i hear johor got one ZTUNE selling at RM1.8 million.anyone of u interested?:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI
Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI:
- any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same?
- always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues here like ECU problems, etc?
- seen a couple of 2 door versions being advertised - is the engine etc the same as the 4 door?
- what main things to look out for when checking one out?

Got plenty of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience