Have you try call the guy?Anyway this sus look like G-Attack R-Tune for me

Adj: FR:4 step, RR:8 step
Spring Rate: FR:9.0 RR:8.0 (kgf/mm)
Height Lowering: FR:35mm, RR:20mm

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
yeah i went to nusa bestari to have a look...he's asking for around 1.3k exc installation..i think its quite worth it. maybe s-tune?

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
I'm currently using this type of suspension. Comes standard from Japan. Overall view, it is quite comfortable and can handle corners well. Quite happy with it.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
yeah i went to nusa bestari to have a look...he's asking for around 1.3k exc installation..i think its quite worth it. maybe s-tune?
From what i know S-tune spring is in Red color and doesn`t comes with top mount.So i`m sure it`s a good deal for you. :)

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
zamad : for all four
kaminari : yap ur correct i think it R-tune..thanks man
reintel : bro comfortable is a very relative word hehe..1. how does it compare to stock/other brands? 2. how many times your GF/wife nags about it? 3. how does it fare in our backroads?

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
If i were to compare with standard, never had the chance for me to try one, but compare to my other ride that i lowered down, this one comes with less nagging probability.

I hit 1 part of the road in KK where my other rides rebounce few times but this one feels like it absorb the impact and i could accelerate without fear of losing traction. At corners and roundabout, the skyline dont feels like it sink one sided and feels nice accelerating sideways.

If you want skyline with lower look, forget abt it. This 1 i think lower down minimal inch. need fatter tyre make it looks full.

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
oo thanks reintel..lowering wouldnt be too much of an issue since my car is black to the gap would be that obvious..
so far i found 2 options
1. Nismo for 1.5K
2. HKS hipermax 1.5K

bt i heaard hypermax is really stiff..even stiffer than me watching jesicca alba in bikini

Last edited:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Im using the R-Tunes, they are really firm for KL road though the handling is worlds apart compare to the Teins SS. For that price it is worth it but just make sure it's not leaking cos not many ppl know how to rebuild them to original spec.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Have you try call the guy?Anyway this sus look like G-Attack R-Tune for me

Adj: FR:4 step, RR:8 step
Spring Rate: FR:9.0 RR:8.0 (kgf/mm)
Height Lowering: FR:35mm, RR:20mm
I think the spring rate is 9kgf/mm front & rear. So it's considered very hard for the rear.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Ohh most skyline weight is more to the front,so they need more stiffer rate on front sus.Link from NISMO Poweraxel:

R34??????(2WD?HICAS???)? G-ATTACK?R-tune????NISMO ???????????????????? POWERAXEL
That's what it say in the HyperRev magazine but the Nismo mag say otherwise. I do agree that it should be stiffer for the front but somehow it doesn't feel that way when using this R-Tunes spec shock. They are very stiff for the rear....felt sorry for anyone sitting behind.

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
That's what it say in the HyperRev magazine but the Nismo mag say otherwise. I do agree that it should be stiffer for the front but somehow it doesn't feel that way when using this R-Tunes spec shock. They are very stiff for the rear....felt sorry for anyone sitting behind.
ohhh skyline weight dstrbn are more front bias? does anybody knows the percentage? yeah i heard Tein SS are pretty comfy..how much are them brand new? coz i cant seem to find used.

btw, i went to formula D yesterday and wondered why not a lot of people use rwd skylines for drift izzit bcoz? (with exception a few like gan and nomuken)
1. weight?
2. HICAS?
3. handling?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Coz AWD Skyline can't drift?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience