For sale: Fully restored to new, 516hp Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A Nissan GTR R34 is still one of the most desirable machines to come out of Japan, high up there with the NSX-R, R35 GTR, and other iconic Japanese machines. Sadly, they are aged and finding a used example in near perfect condition is close to impossible. Well almost impossible.

German tuner JAPO Motorsport is offering a near brand-new R34 GTR NISMO Z-tune for those willing to fork out the cash for it. The Essen-based tuner bought a stock 1999 GT-R and spent a lot of time and money tearing it apart and restoring it as close to the original as possible.

In putting it all back together, the tuner used original Z-tune parts (like the front skirts, mudguards and rear wheel housing) and original sil "KY0" paint which was exclusive to the Z-tune back then (only 20 Z-tune's were made). Also part of the package are NISMO Z-tune five spoke wheels, Toyo semi-slick tires, alcantara leather upholstery, an updated multifunctional display, and a revised speedometer that now tops out at 320km/h.

The exterior is completely stock but the German tuner could not hold back from working on the internals. Power from the 2.6-liter straight six is now up thanks to GT RS turbochargers, a new intercooler, a racing suction/chamber kit, enhanced fuel injectors, and high performance spark plugs.

These mods contribute to the 516hp and 597Nm of torque that the new Z-tune now boasts. Just for the record, a standard R34 Skyline GTR churns out 327hp and 392Nm of torque while the standard Z-tune boasted 493hp and 540Nm of torque.

Other upgrades include a HKS clutch kit, an ARC strut bar, and StopTech brakes. There's no indication of how much the entire restoration process costs but the restored GTR seen in the pictures here is available for sale for a princely sum of US$116,960.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl> Source: JAPO Motorsport GmbH

The Z-Tune we drove some time ago:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2008/auto-features/life-after-gt-r-v-spec-the-nismo-400r-z-tune/

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
shouldn't it be 2.6 litres??

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
so....is this R34 GTR NISMO Z-tune replica?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if i remember the displacement was already upped to 2.8ltr by nismo....

-btw..i just saw this baby sit idling at midvalley the garden just now ..no wonder the idling sounds really good....(at first i tought nothing special bout that car..only after i saw this thread and look at the sublte fender+arch addons now i knew that gtr i saw previously was a special one..indeed...a real gem..even more special than nur spec. gtr... :love:

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Yea, the original Z-Tune runs on a modified Z2 version RB26DETT which was bored to 2.8l. Also, the interior is a bit different. But it was sold at around USD 170,000 back then.

It makes this..a bargain? :)

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
this is my irresistable car that i really dreams:bawling:
really hope 1 day i can bought 1:adore::adore:oh God help me.....

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
this is not a ztune...it's a replica z tune..it's been on other websites for a very long time...either speedhunters or farms of minds..not too sure

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
-btw..i just saw this baby sit idling at midvalley the garden just now ..no wonder the idling sounds really good....(at first i tought nothing special bout that car..only after i saw this thread and look at the sublte fender+arch addons now i knew that gtr i saw previously was a special one..indeed...a real gem..even more special than nur spec. gtr... :love:
Huh?! There's no Z-Tune in Malaysia... Owh...... U mean Adrian's Z-Tune replica.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hks...i dunnow replica or ori..but big possibility that car i saw was adrian's car...(i saw his other half maybe waiting inside..so i didn't dare to come closer n snap some pictures) :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience