Only Official Midnight Purple Z-Tune?!?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
For real?

The is the purple unicorn of the Japanese car collector world if you will…

There were 19 Nismo Z-Tunes produced in Japan and they were all Silver. This is the one mythical one which is different from the rest. We’ve just been asked to sell a Midnight Purple (OEM GT-R Color) Nismo Z-Tune. This is the only one in the world and I’m shocked to even see this car in existance, never mind have the ability to help broker the sale of it.

(by the way, we have a Silver Z-Tune for sale as well with 5000km on it)

The car has only 3,000km on it. It is a Nismo full Z-Tune conversion.

The car is for sale FOB Tokyo, Japan.
Via GT-RR.com

Edit : Added more...

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i think it's the latest z-tune made by nismo. since never heard of this car before this.

perhaps belong to some lucky private gtr owner whom his request to convert his gtr to full z-tune spec got approval from nismo?

interesting. the price for sure will be higher than the one they sell in silver.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Or could be lower. Since Z-Tune colour is 'special' while midnite purple is 'not so' special.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
if its the color exclusivity that count, of course the z-tune silver will win.

but if the combination (mp on a z-tune) exclusivity that count, i prefer this mp z-tune more :D

after all, both are masterpiece.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Actually, the #KY0 Special Silver might not be so special after all. It's found on many other nissan models. Just not on the BNR34. So technically, you can buy the paint pretty cheap and get your car sprayed in that color. (^_^) The midnight purple paint on the other hand.... and there are three variants. LP2 - Midnight Purple, LV4 - Midnight Purple II, LX0 - Midnight Purple III.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
By painting your BNR34 in #KY0 does not make it a Z-Tune. By painting your BNR34 in midnight purple turns it into well .... a BNR34. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's waja missing

details:

Make: Proton
Model: Waja 1.6 SOCH (A)
Colour: Silver
No Enjin: 4G18P-HF9017
No. Chasis: PL1CF1SRR1F004405
Reg No: TAA 6262
Description: Bumper belakang ada 2 sticker "Spitfire" kat reverse sensor. Bumper depan belah kiri & bumper belakang belah kanan ada kesan calar.

call owner - faizal
012-3242814.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience