i thought this only applies to the movies

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
you know every once in a while you'll have this bleak moment when you get the horror on your face that a police stop you randomly in their operation, significant none the other because you do not drive a normal car.You either gleefuly accept the summon or futily attempt to bribe yourself out.

okay okay, cut the bullcrap. I got stopped by the police in MRR2 because my car registered 98kmph on the street. WTF?since when they hinged the speed cap sub 100 in malaysia?(i have not been in kl for 1 year plus), strange part is as i slowly approach the waving policemen on the roadblock my car mysteriously died. I MEAN DIED as if the car has been remote electronically short circuit-ed(engine check lights, HICAS, seat belt signs etc all blinking like mad).Momentarily lost control because the car was heavy and please mr policeman if you're reading this you should thank my skills for succesfully manouvering my skyline bumper away from oh god your penis.

anyway, i thought it was just some technical failure, IN WHICH I STILL FEEL A BIT STARTLED as i know the car doesnt register that kind of problem. As i hand my ic to the policemen, and wait in my car by the roadside, i start the engine BUT IT DIED AGAIN, in the same matter.(police scare i run away gua)

Later that night, i went home tried and tested the car, it was okay. Went home and thought about that thing they shoot on the skyline in the movie 2fast2furious to electronically disable the car. WAIT COULD THIS MEAN THE MALAYSIAN POLICE ARE SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO EMULATE ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSES(EMP) to disable our skyline?

OMG, i call my brothers to ARMs!YOU CANT DISABLE OUR SKYLINES LIKE THAT, IN CASE WE CRASH WE DIE! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(OKAY sorry for the emotional outburst, i am bored at the office and yes my account on how the car mysteriously died in a road block is very true and NOT BULLSHIT)

vinci68

Jun 22, 2007
interesting.. you should ask the cops .. how you get ur car back home that night ? towed it back ?

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
after he was done noting down my particulars at the back of the car(i was in the car then) he didnt issue ticket to me, but told me that the saman with the pic will be sent over to my place(least bothered to bribe because i was very tired that night and all i know he was just bllshting, else he wouldn't ask me what my occupation was, which i dully answered as "office boy". Love that look on his face, PRICELESS i tell ya). anyway, after he returned my d lisence and ic, the car worked fine.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
after he was done noting down my particulars at the back of the car(i was in the car then) he didnt issue ticket to me, but told me that the saman with the pic will be sent over to my place(least bothered to bribe because i was very tired that night and all i know he was just bllshting, else he wouldn't ask me what my occupation was, which i dully answered as "office boy". Love that look on his face, PRICELESS i tell ya). anyway, after he returned my d lisence and ic, the car worked fine.

after license n ic returned, car worked fine?..:hmmmm:

I think your car has this syndrome of 'Allergic to PIGS'...hehehe..:burnout:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Serious???

Ive been stopped at MRR2 as well, doing 105kmh coz I was running-in engine.. lucky not doing 300!! Bloody police saman me.. had to go pay, RM300, OPS sikap.. i find it hard to kopi nowdays. Apparently they get RM100 from the station everytime they report an attempted bribery.

But never had that engine cut phenomena.. is this for real?? *concerned*

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Serious???

Ive been stopped at MRR2 as well, doing 105kmh coz I was running-in engine.. lucky not doing 300!! Bloody police saman me.. had to go pay, RM300, OPS sikap.. i find it hard to kopi nowdays. Apparently they get RM100 from the station everytime they report an attempted bribery.

But never had that engine cut phenomena.. is this for real?? *concerned*
i am not kidding. I just happen to be the first to "kenak" this kinda technology. So if ya car momentarily cut off its engine by itself at road block, don't be surprised.

Last edited:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
i am not kidding. I just happen to be the first to "kenak" this kinda technology. So if ya car momentarily cut off its engine by itself at road block, don't be surprised.
waaa... so scary.. local police now so rich liao.. can afford such a canggih device. not even visible...

lucky u can handle the car at that moment.

mayb they can even remote your car back to police station..lol

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
heterodyno, you might just have a weak battery.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
waaa... so scary.. local police now so rich liao.. can afford such a canggih device. not even visible...

lucky u can handle the car at that moment.

mayb they can even remote your car back to police station..lol
like that ah, i hope they have the courtesy to "REMOTE CONTROL" me back to my home as well coz lazy to drive.

vinci68

Jun 22, 2007
hahaha... agreed with drag addict...
your car might be allergic to PIGS !!! :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
i thnk its more like you have weak faith in my story

No la bro coz my car last time died intermittently due to weak battery problem ma.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
No la bro coz my car last time died intermittently due to weak battery problem ma.
hmm..ok,sorry to be sarcastic but i'll take your suggestion but why does it only occur at the road block, that one time?

that's the only time i remember it died like that.

:hmmmm:

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
mayb your car from transformers family autobat, (skylinetron) :adore:

last night i keep staring at the car and shout, AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

it doesnt respond to the command, maybe its Decepticons, damit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

its sad to say that....most of the parts on persona is brought forward from a gen2
theres not much difference on the interiors and exteriors when u compared it to a gen2......they are so desperate to hold on to their market........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience