Skyline GTR 35 Owners - Please Take Note of this

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
that sucked. I guess, for a car like that everything equates money.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Like I said, This car is a scrap metal! I bet you it's the bloody French's doing!

BNR34 still reigns supreme.

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
guys,

11,000 quid for that is no doubt too much. But has anyone know how much would it costs to repair in Malaysia instead. I heard there was a case in KL earlier with the bonnet flew off as the hit was harder then a kiss.

live there before, a so called "type R" cup holder for my Suzuki swift will easily cost me 30 pounds..and tht's about RM150 during that time. Apex'i AFC blue screen back then, was asking for 300 over pounds, and you need to pay 200 pound to get it fixed and so called tuned!!

wht i'm trying to say is, we cant compare the UK price to us here in Malaysia. And FYI, i've just saw a Custom form declared value for a used GTR35 from Japan...135k.... pathetic ... Malaysia government is making us to pay the duty, PLUS allowing the banks to charge us interest for doing so, what a beautiful world for car lovers like us hey?...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Not fly off, just pop up the back of the front bonet, so if hit a person will minimise the person damage, the sistem is to save the person the car hit. It's call "Pedestrain safety sistem". In the future more car will hav this sistem i think...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
the hood will pop up when u hit somethings........if more serious, it will trigger ur airbag to deploy...

if just hood actuator pop up, then u change hood actuator x 2unit and airbag ecu...its bout rm18k++

if airbag trigger up, if only steering airbag then it is still cheap...if both deploy..then u need to change the whole dashboard....included ur seat belts....and dashboard alone is rm15k++

and if u banged ur front panel (fibre)....the cost for it is rm10k++.....lolz

anyones need it can find me...im nissan japan dealer :p...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
woahhh.. thats expensive... how when cat run towards the car when chasing mouse doesnt bang the bumper... lolx... otherwise rm15-18K gone...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience