Blast on the 16th November 2008 - Day trip only

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
This trip is going up north and many twisties all the way. Best part is, the whole journey is gonna be an estimated 600 km To/Fro. Gonna be quite a number of ride confirmed going..so those interested and wants to let their fire breathing machines loose then pls sent me a PM.
:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
huh ... going north mean Perlis or Kelantan ?

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
iayoh...car still at workshop and gonna miss this chance sigh........susah susah

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
600km to 700km..i believe it will be all the way to Cameron Highland i suppose..
but anyway i wont be around..going outstation for work :banghead:
hope can join u guys next time

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Cameron is gonna be one of our stopover for break then the journey continue again. I would prefer those interested to PM me, reason being we wouldn't want to be monitored by unwanted guest thru out the trip.

So far 10 cars is confirmed.... probably 2 more to be confirm by tomorrow. :burnout::burnout::burnout:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i thinks its bentong to raub to lipis to gua musang to cameron to simpang pulai n back to kl... so who thinks they can tame the godzillas.. cuz, godzillas commin to town!!

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
russ, come on man.. when esle is ur monsterous beast going to release all the 4 digit bhp!!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Cameron is gonna be one of our stopover for break then the journey continue again. I would prefer those interested to PM me, reason being we wouldn't want to be monitored by unwanted guest thru out the trip.

So far 10 cars is confirmed.... probably 2 more to be confirm by tomorrow. :burnout::burnout::burnout:
Drift, i was requested by Satigue to go ... but my car still running-in .... cannot boost :banghead::banghead: :rofl:

But it's a nice route la .... if just easy driving then i don't mind lor .... coz 600-700kms + getting there from the South ..... just nice for running-in .... then can go tuning & dyno already ..... :rofl:

***Pls. see my signature***

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Im also running in my car...not gonna boost high at all. Just enjoying the drive with the guys and take some scenic group pictures.

So Russ...no excuses for not going ya..this is the drive u hv ben waiting for..unleash the beast:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
I cant make it, i will be in Melaka running an event for Redbull.

all the best and have fun.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan GT-R : A Day In Germany - Behind The Scene.
Even though Nissan has officially unveiled The Godzilla, but these "Behind The Scene" photos is worth of viewing. Some are never-seen-before images !

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience