Genting Blast 1st June 2007

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
To those who made it for this short trip, here is some pics for you all to remember. Sorry the quality of the pics is not so good, will bring a better camera next time.

To Tan Sri WShen, we all love the fire that is blowing out of your exhaust, can cook a lamb in a jiffy!!!

Last edited:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hahahah the yellow car look like a white in that lighting..... great drive bro, fun and relax.... lucky my bumper was not burn with all those fire spliting out from everyone car hahaha

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
yea! thr 4dr gtt owner is a forummer here! Dudes the pics not so good la! But anyway drive was awesome! We should do it again sometime soon... how about tomorrow nite! i feel like paying more for a cup of coffee at buck's! Haha

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
sorry to interrupt,

but are the dudes in the white cefiro and 4dr GTT forumers here?
the owner of the white ceffy is a forumer in here.....

how r u jay.....:_:

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
yea! thr 4dr gtt owner is a forummer here! Dudes the pics not so good la! But anyway drive was awesome! We should do it again sometime soon... how about tomorrow nite! i feel like paying more for a cup of coffee at buck's! Haha
hey, so are u the one with the 4dr GTT? if you are....hey remember me? i'm that dude in the perdana turbo at Ah Heng exhaust while u were doing up ur exhaust early this year?..... :regular_smile:

Last edited:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
genting sprints

awwww man, i always miss out the fun drives... nice 4 door gtt.. how come we dont have regular sunday morning genting drives? just my 2 cents? top secret is the way to go man..

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
hey, so are u the one with the 4dr GTT? if you are....hey remember me? i'm that dude in the perdana turbo at Ah Heng exhaust while u were doing urs and changing ur actuator early this year?..... :regular_smile:

Waaa... wei... don't go tell people i change actuator all laaaa!

Dr D, Top Secret bonnets becoming too common la..... ;) Border Racing better :D

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Top Secret , Border racing bla bla bla all too common
put Transparent bonet lagi baik
kekeke

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Go topless without bonnet lagi syok then can bling bling your mods but cannot park anywhere other than in police station...kekekek

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Nice pics... looks like Datuk Wern Shen has a new Top Secret bonnet.. that bonnet is becoming quite a hit among R34s ah? hehehe.. Sakakida.. lucky the front of your car never become black from all that burning.. after look like Autoselect'sR34... hehehe
lucky me if not will be like dis :shcokedcamo: hahahah the fire went up as high at the rear wing.... the bonnect looks awesome but need many $$$$ ching ching :Not_Impressed:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons ..
but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm:
if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros and cons of this higher and lower compression piston ?:mad:

need some help here ..:vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience