[WTA]sound problem

HyperDash

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
I would like to ask the sifuS here regarding my ICE setup..it has been almost half a year already..all this while,no problem occurs..everything is fine..however,recently..d sound from the right speakers and tweeters went off and on..if i set my volume to very low,sound frm the right will be totally out..but if loud..then most of d time,got sound..but sumtimes,d sound went off oso..d sound from the left is fine..wat could be d problem?
went to shop..shop said if permanently off,then they can sort out d problem..but if on and off,they oso dunno wat could be d possibilities..
any idea?thanx :)

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
what is your current system, maybe loose rca or something..

HyperDash

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
my current system..4 ch amp to both front and rear component set..and 1 monoblock to woofer..4 ch amp is cap ayam wan..erm..if rca koyak..will it b d problem kah?wat other problems could it be?anythin to do wif HU?or pre amp?

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
i think its ur rca cable lah...loose la i think...
but im not the sifu here...
we wait for zenn's reply

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i think is RCA cable try to tighten ur RCA and twist the cable near the rca head around while radio is on,
if the sound on and off while u twisting mean its rca cable prob,
just twist on the rca that is connected to the speeker only

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
so the sound missing is front right only? check your rca from HU to amp if there are 2 pairs (fron & rear) rca to amp. if youre using only one pait from hu to amp, could be your amp's front right output something rosak and have to send amp to repair. check rca first, could be on HU side, or amp side, or the rca cable itself...also since its passive, could also be the speaker wire from amp to the passive.

kitaro80sg

Feb 21, 2006
RCA and 4 ch amp mungkin ada masalah lah bro
kena check dulu lah bro .....kalau ada masa datang jumpa wa lah bro
wa cuba tlg lah ok.....
012-3076760 ok bro...

HyperDash

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
ok..thanx sifu..btw bro kitaro80sg..i`m now in Perak studying..ahah..if i`m in kl,for sure i`ll look for ur help dy :) sound missing from frnt..but oni the right part..left part is ok..no problem..oni the right part goes on and off..i`ll check those things u all mentioned first..thanx :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This just in - PROTON Holdings Berhad (PROTON) today wishes to confirm the resignation of Dato’ Sri Haji Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir as the Group Managing Director of PROTON Holdings Berhad (PROTON), effective 4th July 2012.

PROTON goes on further to thank Dato’ Sri Haji Syed Zainal for his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience