(wta) can women have orgasm with out sex or massturbation

Cypress Yip

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
bikinigal said:
i usually be on top...my ex like it...my current bf, just into so many position...but he like the foreplay more..i mean, he never really like the lickin thingy coz he said he'll spill easily...i'm too good with it...haha.....

just curious....u guys prefer gal to be spontaneous and go according to your style and coordination or u prefer urself to take the lead and let the gal lay down and u d.i.y?

for me i prefer girl take lead then i take lead lol!!!depends on her mood loh!!:X-:

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
Tohsan said:
alamak k20a haha i hope i can afford it 30 years later when I m 66 years old :biggrin: my ride is what penang people call "refrigerator or wahing machine" aka kenari with lousy ice,outlook simple n ordinary:regular_smile:
oh... ICE sifu...

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
Tohsan said:
i guess he too busy entertain his gf in bangalow with soundproof room,he might not hear us talking here :biggrin:
hahaha this is soooo true.. no no.. u shud say mayb he's busy playing the slave submitting to his missy in his soundproof room of his bungalow house.. lol

lordkevin

Jan 23, 2006
bikinigal said:
i usually be on top...my ex like it...my current bf, just into so many position...but he like the foreplay more..i mean, he never really like the lickin thingy coz he said he'll spill easily...i'm too good with it...haha.....

just curious....u guys prefer gal to be spontaneous and go according to your style and coordination or u prefer urself to take the lead and let the gal lay down and u d.i.y?

both should participate lo..more fun mah...takkan wan rambo....kekeke....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wei why my thread about death kena closed ...i not yet even see the ending ...crap la wei...........

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
jeffblazed said:
wei why my thread about death kena closed ...i not yet even see the ending ...crap la wei...........
your topic i guesse will link to religion in some way so its consider a sensetive topic,thats why i think TOM closed it.:regular_smile:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ka_ren said:
hahaha this is soooo true.. no no.. u shud say mayb he's busy playing the slave submitting to his missy in his soundproof room of his bungalow house.. lol
"entertain" seem to be a more appropriate n polite word in this kinda situation, becos he might hv a hign end audio with horny song playing as background noise :biggrin:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Tohsan said:
your topic i guesse will link to religion in some way so its consider a sensetive topic,thats why i think TOM closed it.:regular_smile:
nothing to do with religion ma the topic very general ma....general talk ma....so general ma......everybody also gonna die ma sooner or later very general wat.....

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
hahaa... mayb he play the sounds of the jungle.. the wild.. hahaha

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ka_ren said:
hahaa... mayb he play the sounds of the jungle.. the wild.. hahaha
the madagascar song ah? move it,i lika move it move it, MOVE IT..............haha..................:biggrin:

Last edited:

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
jeffblazed said:
nothing to do with religion ma the topic very general ma....general talk ma....so general ma......everybody also gonna die ma sooner or later very general wat.....
Yahloh, i also not yet get the chance to see anyone replying to my post also. I remember that i keep my post as general as possible.:emoticon_U:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota’s Avensis sedan is about to go from docile to delirious with Toyota planning to enter it in the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) later this year.

If the illustrations are anything to go by, this could be the most radical Avensis out there. Dubbed the Avensis Next Generation Touring Car racing concept, it’s slated to enter the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience