(wta) can women have orgasm with out sex or massturbation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wei why my thread about death kena closed ...i not yet even see the ending ...crap la wei...........

jeffblazed said:
wei why my thread about death kena closed ...i not yet even see the ending ...crap la wei...........

your topic i guesse will link to religion in some way so its consider a sensetive topic,thats why i think TOM closed it.:regular_smile:

ka_ren said:
hahaha this is soooo true.. no no.. u shud say mayb he's busy playing the slave submitting to his missy in his soundproof room of his bungalow house.. lol

"entertain" seem to be a more appropriate n polite word in this kinda situation, becos he might hv a hign end audio with horny song playing as background noise :biggrin:

Tohsan said:
your topic i guesse will link to religion in some way so its consider a sensetive topic,thats why i think TOM closed it.:regular_smile:
nothing to do with religion ma the topic very general ma....general talk ma....so general ma......everybody also gonna die ma sooner or later very general wat.....

hahaa... mayb he play the sounds of the jungle.. the wild.. hahaha

ka_ren said:
hahaa... mayb he play the sounds of the jungle.. the wild.. hahaha

the madagascar song ah? move it,i lika move it move it, MOVE IT..............haha..................:biggrin:

Last edited:
sang by the 'foosa'....hahahaha:_:

Tohsan said:
the madagascar song ah? move it,i lika move it move it, MOVE IT..............haha..................:biggrin:

jeffblazed said:
nothing to do with religion ma the topic very general ma....general talk ma....so general ma......everybody also gonna die ma sooner or later very general wat.....

Yahloh, i also not yet get the chance to see anyone replying to my post also. I remember that i keep my post as general as possible.:emoticon_U:

bikinigal said:
sang by the 'foosa'....hahahaha:_:

nola its sang by the squirrel community,the "foosa" is the wolf-leh, kali shake kali kali kali shake...................... :biggrin:

sure can looo.... the gurlz sing the sedap feel...hehehehe...

translation : (mandarin old song..)

i.....
i want....
i want u...
i want urs...
i want ur love....
lalalalalallalala........................................

kakakaka....tis really tickles....

fstrader said:
sing song can orgasm one mehhh??? :p
it depends on which "MIC" the gal sing loh...

ehemm....papa...
hw m,any time must i tel u not to tel story about wat u did to mama.....:mouth_closed:

BlackSamurai said:
it depends on which "MIC" the gal sing loh...

fstrader said:
sing song can orgasm one mehhh??? :p

wah uncle why you here also ? =.="
saw BG's name here so drop by to see what happen
haih..

bikinigal....thx for sharing... i learnt many wonderful things from u......

Dedicating a song to bikinigal;

i.....
i want....
i want u...
i want urs...
i want ur love....
lalalalalallalala................................. .......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom