(WTA) Problem with lower spring

neo1234

Feb 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
to all the sifu out there...need ur advise...currently i am using tires r17/45/205 in my satria neo...so i am planning to lower my car using gab spring...its this applicable????.....cos i heard sum rumors tat if i am using r17/45/205 tire in neo it will hit the back fender...

help me...thanks ya

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro, u need to calculate the diameter of ur new tires vs ur old tires. if its the same diameter and u r using the right offset rims, in theory, it will not hit ur fenders. however, if it does hit a little, just rolled up the fenders @ sunway. almost all tire shop does that for a small fees. try to google n find tires size calculator..plenty of them...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
if your wallet is thick enough, go for adjustables. You can tuned to your desired height, no issues with fender/

Last edited:

neo1234

Feb 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks both bro for given suggestion....i jus calculated using the tires calculator...the diff of the diameter is abit onli.....anyway i juz sold off my adjustable cos too bumpy...n currently i am using stock absorber n spring...so i am planning to change lower spring with compatible with my 17/45/205 tires .....so u guy(sifu n gurus) any suggestion which is the best spring with reasonable price for neo?got any pic of the lower neo using 17/45/205 tires ?i cant find any source of tis....thanks ya

thanks again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey dude, pls help to look ard 4 my frens toyota wish , its grey in colour , no:BHA 2228 a TRD sticker infront the bonnet . he parked his car at subang new pasar there in de afternoon n when after he come out frm CC he found his car lost ... pls help to look ard .. thx thx ... help is appreciated... thx thx any detail pls call 017-2127288 or 017-2029989 TC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience