Why We Don Have Girl Friends?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
it's not all cinderella stories, i can tell ya that. most people don't end up with their ideal partners simply because they dont exist. when we dream up a partner, we look at all the positives (ie she has to be pretty lah, kind lah, blah blah) but we never imagine what negatives she may have. love is just as much accepting the bad as it is accepting the good. a relationship is something to nurture and build. it is a never ending process.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
bikinigal said:
mm..confidence are not made up....
confidence is within urself...
try to look at things dat make u feel comfortable, make u feel confidence...

sometimes, small little things dat make u feel confidence can boost ur own confidence level...example like ....
probably u r confidence of ur 'education' about cars, u'll automatically feel comfortable when it comes to talk about cars, same applies when this can make u feel confidence...

so, no worry, the point is just b who u are and do things u r comfortable wit...u might not knw, a gal might be interested in u once they saw ur eyes sparkle with confidence when u talk about cars....probably u'll be in luck if u 'happened' to help a gal in distress when her car broke down...mm...u might not know...God knows~~dat's ur luck~~!!

hehehe BG become love doctor edi in this thread
but it make sence also and true what u said:shades_smile:
ill keep that in mind

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
ryan05 said:
is this a new club for mens who are single? If it is.......i think i just made myself qualified to join here..... :sad_smile:
no worries mate. i just got out of a 4 year relationship a couple of weeks back. the wounds are still fresh but there is no animosity between us. it took us 4 years to realise we were pretty incompatible. in a sense, i do blame myself for not trying hard enough. i often did what i wanted and left her to do what she wanted to. i didnt make enough of an effort to spend time with her and do things together. in short, i took things for granted. we're still friends though and we still talk to one another.

in my 30 years on this planet, i've been through 4 serious relationships. the rest weren't as erm... serious. i can tell you this mate. grieve and move on. life goes on and you either get left behind or you suck it up and go along with it. sorry, but i'm not the sort of person that will give you a false sense of hope and tell you that its all peaches and cream. it will hurt but it will pass.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
totally agree, which lead to sometimes, u guys will be wondering how 'not-so-handsome' guy got a 'damn hot!' gf by his side...and same like gals who sometimes wonder y those 'hot hunks' got a 'not-so-pretty' gf...mmm...it's never perfect couple...
God is just being fair...it's the nature.....and love is just another part of our life history book...it's a feeling nurture through times~~~:_: just embrace it and enjoy!!

Duke Red said:
it's not all cinderella stories, i can tell ya that. most people don't end up with their ideal partners simply because they dont exist. when we dream up a partner, we look at all the positives (ie she has to be pretty lah, kind lah, blah blah) but we never imagine what negatives she may have. love is just as much accepting the bad as it is accepting the good. a relationship is something to nurture and build. it is a never ending process.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
sorry duke red but i'm just thinkin about this...

speakin from true experience, i had 5years relationship broke up last 1 1/2 year ago...it hurt but came to realise the incompatible thingy, it's scary of thinkin the word 'future' together.....

and talkin bout 'i leave u do wat u like to do, and u let me do things i like' thingy...this will lead to disaster as well....i had a good relationship after my 1st broke up...and the 'i let u do things u like, u let me do things i like' thingy just aint workin....it depend on compromising and understanding....and this will take u a lot of trust, courage and responsiblities to hang on to the relationship...to keep last long~~:_:

Duke Red said:
no worries mate. i just got out of a 4 year relationship a couple of weeks back. the wounds are still fresh but there is no animosity between us. it took us 4 years to realise we were pretty incompatible. in a sense, i do blame myself for not trying hard enough. i often did what i wanted and left her to do what she wanted to. i didnt make enough of an effort to spend time with her and do things together. in short, i took things for granted. we're still friends though and we still talk to one another.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
bikinigal said:
sorry duke red but i'm just thinkin about this...

speakin from true experience, i had 5years relationship broke up last 1 1/2 year ago...it hurt but came to realise the incompatible thingy, it's scary of thinkin the word 'future' together.....

and talkin bout 'i leave u do wat u like to do, and u let me do things i like' thingy...this will lead to disaster as well....i had a good relationship after my 1st broke up...and the 'i let u do things u like, u let me do things i like' thingy just aint workin....it depend on compromising and understanding....and this will take u a lot of trust, courage and responsiblities to hang on to the relationship...to keep last long~~:_:
Like anything else in life, it's all about moderation lah. You don't want to suffocate one another but neither do you want to drift apart.

What I know about the future is we should never fear it. Some things require that we plan but when it comes to emotions, I feel we should just take what's coming. If it happens, it happens. You always hear people say they aren't ready to get married but in truth, will we ever feel ready? Is there ever a perfect time?

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
exactly...i guess the word here should be 'self-realisation'...hehe..
it's all about urself learning, experiencing, experimenting, compromising, trusting, believing and responding to the surroundings...

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
invisibleghost said:
zth not abt cars but life

conclusion

take it easy, u never knw wat will happen

like CIMB's AVP. jz die lidat
A-Greed... life is what u make out of it.. not me, not him/her..but its u urself:shades_smile:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
CIMB APV ??? whats that

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
intresting thread..

well i've been into situation like some u guy here.. as most of the SJ members knows me.. i really love to spend money modd my ride.. i do feel happy and i do have lots of frens around me and back me up when im down.. but there's still this feeling of lonelyness till today.. its like something missing.. few years back my ex broke up with me and leave to aussie for studies.. till today i still miss her.. but whats gone is gone.. somethings u can get it back but some u dont.. well i always tell myself.. i wont let the past to block me to progress.. reason why we apart its because of modd car.. she dosent like me do this do that.. but she is very supportive in everyways.. and i appriciate that very much.. during my coll time i meet this gal which im intrested in.. well things went smooth sailing as a very close fren till this year... i have the most tough decision to make.. we went to midvalley starbuck one day and she gave me a choice.. " me or motorsport" since im involve in track racing and and drifting this year.. i told her straight.. i choose motorsport because its my intrest and hobby.. and i wont compair my relationship with my intrest or any other thing.. its selfish for me to do that but i have my own reasons.. if i get with her and im still involve, we are going to fight all the time.. that's y im still single till now.. i do not want a broke relationship intead i wan a girl which accept me for who i am and support me all the way in what i do.. example Ariff and Jane.. both also into D1.. dont u think thats so sweet.. well i dont expect the girl i want to be involve in what i do but just support me all the way.. well i lost 2 things which i dream of doing most and i almost did it.. just because of a girl i let it go and its tough for me to accept.. since im still single and not plan to get involve in a relationship unless the girl understands who i am and accept me what i am not what she wants me to be.. next year im going to make the 2 dreams to come true as nothing is immpossibble.. hope my craps dun make u guys fall asleep.. hehehe =)

p/s:. BG our ZTH Doc.Love any comments bout my case? =p

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Thanks bro~!
tough to make to choice but at least i made the right wan.. just hope the dream girl i want one day will pop up infront of me.. =)

a fren of mine told me this " if you belive in GOD, HE will give you your ideal soulmate in the future. Just be patient and wait"
that's why i've been patient and wait all this while..

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
Fatality said:
Thanks bro~!
tough to make to choice but at least i made the right wan.. just hope the dream girl i want one day will pop up infront of me.. =)

a fren of mine told me this " if you belive in GOD, HE will give you your ideal soulmate in the future. Just be patient and wait"
that's why i've been patient and wait all this while..
well, i do believe in this but sometimes my belief is shaken. i strongly believe no 1 knws the future n noting is for sure (safe aside for u will die 1 day, u have to eat, etc). this happened to me b4 a few times. but, u knw, sometime u will loss focus, eheheh

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
this tread is cool.........will spend some time to finish reading all replies when i m free......

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
Fatality said:
" me or motorsport"
cant help...infact, it's like : if i fell into the sea, and ur mum too...who will u save?hehe....same case..so, it cant be compared in anyway, but stil got such ppl question this kind of question meh??

p/s:. BG our ZTH Doc.Love any comments bout my case? =p
and since when i become zth dr.love???mmmm.....:_:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
Fatality :

God loves those who loves themselves and God help those who help themselves...

He'll lead u to a good way, sooner or later...somehow...so, u'll find a true love somehow...don't find, let the 'fate' find u...u'll be surprise how HE help to binds two souls together...hehehe..

i'm waiting too..so, let's wait together la..hahahaha...
cheers!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can somebody explain me which one is RECARO SR, SR2, SR3, Millenium, Evo2, Evo3? Its all seems the same to me....I got some pics for those sifu...Easier to explain...

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience