why my vvt still on?

r60262

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
hi all..
need help. why my svt vvt still on. on key vvt goes on. idling engine also no so good. if still on, that increase fuel? OCV receive signal from ecu or send signal to ecu. i try disconnect ocv connector but still remain on (vvt indicator). also i found leaking oily on connector?

any sifu can repair ecu. how much. i have 2 pcs prob ecu.3rd ecu incoming to kong... do know where the prob come. any suggestion?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
- try to check what's the error code first...
- after error code retrieved, reset the ECU and run the engine...check if the error code still remains and the vvt indicator still lights on...
- try to swap any working ECU...if problem gone, try to get in touch Levin818, Dr ECU...he'll be happily to assist you on your ECU...
- don't ferget to change the leaking OCV...
- once solved...please update what's the root cuse...

thanx...:wavey:

r60262

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
thanks all.
ok i'll try to change ocv.
actually 2nd, no error code found. when i on key, iscv have sound such spark continously. i start engine n engine check indicator on/off. when i'm ramp up pedal, my exzoz 'meletop-letop' such as bad burning. also black smoke come out. no error code. engine indicator blinking as normal. on/of..on/off..change ecu ok.

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hi guys, thanks for your trust to me :) Really appreciate...

r60262,
Are you using the VVT light from Chinozie? If not, how is your connection looks like?
If your connection is wrong, the VVT light will turn ON always.
Please ensure your connection is like this:
Zerotohundred.com - levin818's Album: VVT - Picture
Please confirm it first before we can look into the next.
OCV receive pull signal from ECU. If you disconnected the OCV, the VVT light will still functioning as usual because it is connected in parallel with the OCV.
I offer ECU REBUILD service. All my rebuilt ECU will get 1 year warranty. However, unofficially, they last until you scrap your car (shuh...) :biggrin:
If you are interested, please PM me.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Yeah its me :)
Don't talk beyond topic or the moderator will come kicking your back side... :biggrin:
Not all moderator so "garang" one...:driver: ...
luckily he's Mr Christine...not Miss Christine...if not sure some of them will "bite" ...huuuu...:rofl: :stupid:

r60262

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
refresh....
conform ecu prob...
thanks wong, chinozie n all toyota members..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What turbo you use ?? AT what xxxx RPM the boots come in or start to spin??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience