ae92 Rear Disc Brek Not Function..Why??

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
Hallo Guys/otai!!
My rear disc brek(ae92) not function as well,the right side ok,but my left side loose
I already ajust the cabel brek to max..the problem still happen,but if I brek with pedal
it ok plak....why ahh....

lexuskoh

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2007
R u DIY install the rear disc brake ?
where u get the rear disc brake ? Chop shop ?
How is condition ?
last time , my technician service the rear disc brake before install at my car....AE 90 and AE 111
take out all the part , service it and see the condition .
All are ok , then install......so now is perfect....very makan.....

My friend just buy then play plug in only , then he always said my car can't stop....

Last edited:

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
The stuff take from chop shop..berfore install already service n clean up everthing then DIY to my car...

lexuskoh

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2007
services all , mean take out the piston , oil seal , clips , skru and others to services.....
if already services all, u better send to workshop check....
Brake system very important...

Last edited:

blacktop bai~

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
same problem with my friend, 3 kali endos faield..problem rear break..

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
i think TS have problem with handbrake, coz he said adjust cable n foot braking is ok.
maybe u should check the handbrake mechanism at brake n the cable. maybe cable rosak already.

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
services all , mean take out the piston , oil seal , clips , skru and others to services.....
if already services all, u better send to workshop check....
Brake system very important...
yes bro..all done as above..
now parking problem for me always put gear ..dangerous too..

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
i think TS have problem with handbrake, coz he said adjust cable n foot braking is ok.
maybe u should check the handbrake mechanism at brake n the cable. maybe cable rosak already.
maybe your right maxx...

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
What i know is when u driving using foot brake, is normal, bcos it use the brake fluid to pump the caliber piston pushing the brake pad to grab the disc, If u using handbrake, it only using the internal stainless steel line to pull the trigger gear at the back for the rear disc, cable housing is the one to hold and protect the internal line and also handbrake pulling level strength.

If the spring housing for the brake cable is bended and crack , the internal stainless steel line is doing jobless. I facing this before and then change it. Now good and brake as normal. Thumb up~~~

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
hallo guys,,
now my problem settle already..after check the cable..rear disc function very good
now happy la..break dah makan...
thank to all member,sifu n otai2:wavey:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once Upon a Time Petaling Street was awesome !!

now it is more like Bangla street than Petaling Street, still got weirdos want to defend the place and say natural heritage instead it is now being conquered by Bangla?

opinions?

Petaling Street no longer seems to represent Malaysian culture and its people - Community | The Star...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience