Why is the car 'tarik-tarik'??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

evo_mbf

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Good evening to all the ZTH members

i have a car problem,but i sent to alots of mech to checkup but they aso scratch thier head i wonder i can find a solution for the problem anot....

the problem is... when u using 3rd o 4th gear(air-cons turn on),especially when the car running low rev about 2k - 4k,the car will sometimes 'tarik-tarik',if any1 here tried b4 how theier car run empty of petrol,the car will like tarik-tarik,but this problem is no out of petrol is when low rev the problem will apears.

The car is using carb...no big mod...standard stock.

hope to get any advice for it

THX

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
check ur piston...some connection with your engine~need servicing in another words.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
wah can be many problem wan wor...

spark plug or cable not good...water in tank...

carburetor/filter dirty....distributor timing lari....

engine mounting kong

petrol pump/filter clog....

air cond compressor not good....

i tell u wat to do...

when on the air cond....use 1st gear tarik till 7 k rpm..then 2nd gear to the same all the way to top speed...
rev till all those tahi in the car come out from the exhaust...

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
TypicalGuy said:
wah can be many problem wan wor...

spark plug or cable not good...water in tank...

carburetor/filter dirty....distributor timing lari....

engine mounting kong

petrol pump/filter clog....

air cond compressor not good....

i tell u wat to do...

when on the air cond....use 1st gear tarik till 7 k rpm..then 2nd gear to the same all the way to top speed...
rev till all those tahi in the car come out from the exhaust...

:confused_smile: wtf?

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
hahaha.... lol (TypicalGuy)

Anyway... Carb problem that what my friend had b4 is the carburetor head there overflow... that problem make take jerking

I sit in his car also like riding horse....

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Excalibur said:
hahaha.... lol (TypicalGuy)

Anyway... Carb problem that what my friend had b4 is the carburetor head there overflow... that problem make take jerking

I sit in his car also like riding horse....

tats why i already listed out the possible problem..

thats why i ask him to tarik till to the max...as the carb maybe stuck....hopefully after tarik kuat kuat..the carb is clear..and all those shit came out from the carb to the exhaust

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
TypicalGuy said:
tats why i already listed out the possible problem..

thats why i ask him to tarik till to the max...as the carb maybe stuck....hopefully after tarik kuat kuat..the carb is clear..and all those shit came out from the carb to the exhaust
If is works... then he is lucky... if not he need to rip off the carb head and clean it up....

If the problem is not on carb head than he have to waste sometimes to checking it on other problem that you list down....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i-d:

water in which fuel tank? the left white one? or the right white one? the right one looks like got enuff water to fuel up one heck of a night

evo_mbf

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
wah....could b so many problem kah? but i tried b4 to rev the engine high to let the tahi out.but still the same..it only happends when the rev is low...especially when air-cons is trun on lagi constance the car jerk.make me headache saja...

so what so i check 1st??? the carb or the fuel tank???

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i-d:

water in which fuel tank? the left white one? or the right white one? the right one looks like got enuff water to fuel up one heck of a night
One night fuel only? I think I can last for at least 5 nights for the RON100 right and 4 night for the RON90 for the left... hehehe...

hayabusa

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Cheras
if u just changed the aircond belting then maybe is the mechanic screw the belting too tight ..coz i also experience this when aircond on ..no power to rev at all ..

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
could be the car wiring or grounding..

sigh dunno lar..good luck lar

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
just ask the mech wats wrong...he say dunno shout at him"u bodoh kah??"

haahha no la..im pretty sure its ur carby...if not then its ur fuel supply.

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL
evo_mbf said:
Good evening to all the ZTH members

i have a car problem,but i sent to alots of mech to checkup but they aso scratch thier head i wonder i can find a solution for the problem anot....

the problem is... when u using 3rd o 4th gear(air-cons turn on),especially when the car running low rev about 2k - 4k,the car will sometimes 'tarik-tarik',if any1 here tried b4 how theier car run empty of petrol,the car will like tarik-tarik,but this problem is no out of petrol is when low rev the problem will apears.

The car is using carb...no big mod...standard stock.

hope to get any advice for it

THX
hah!! this i can share for u,last time my satria 1.3 carb buy in have this problem.u need to check out izzit ur fuel filter?? or the fuel hose??
im change the fuel filter after is better already

evo_mbf

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
so i guess this problem really could cause by many problem lel...!rayracer...ya,the petrol filter,good for u coz ur carby is coz by tat filter but too bad for me looh,once the mech tried to changed it d but still the same,they even changed spark plug n the cables.If i wan to shout at them - bodoh...alot of mech kena marah d..haha.

Really f**k-up when syok syok u sit in car then tiba tiba jerking,haih! *sigh...
mayb i should try to ask the mech open the carb to service or to change the petrol pump.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ei, thats normal lar when your air-cond compressor kicks in and out sure jerk wan lerr, esp when your car is small CC and the mounting koyak adi, the engine sure shake wan.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all ZTH sifu,

my snail Car - Protong Wira 1.3gli (a/b) year 02 (siemens)

I recently purchased a autogauge 2" rpm gauge and tried to DIY it by refering to this guide, but then I dont know why the thing just dont work:confused_smile: only the backlight is working flawlessly so i dont think it's the power problem. As for the sensor, I tap the green wire to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience