Whose EK turbo is this?

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
minivan said:
dude... don't make assumptions...
sorry if u think i am trying to stir this up....no offence ok?

But frankly mar, if u stick such a big sticker on your car, if not for show then for what? to protect the UV ray from your car or maybe cover up a dent arh? j/k :tongue:

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
maybe EK is less compare to other civic, so relatively Ek Turbo is also less too....

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
evoX2 said:
sorry if u think i am trying to stir this up....no offence ok?

But frankly mar, if u stick such a big sticker on your car, if not for show then for what? to protect the UV ray from your car or maybe cover up a dent arh? j/k :tongue:
nah...none taken dude. i barely know the guy. we convoyed once (quite a number of hondas from the area here), sat down and had drinks, we nod heads, but thats about it...

and, hey.... ur entitled to ur opinion of liking the sticker or not. but theres no need to make assumptions of the fella.... thats all...

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Frankly speaking, everyone term 'Beng' and 'Rice boy' because they do things and one of them, stick stickers which they are not suppose to.

example

1. Nissan car stick Type-R
2. Proton stick Evolution
3. Vtec on Toyota ....and etc.

I don't think there is any issue with someone with Vtec Turbo under his hood to stick such stickers. Your argument seems to generalised that if you are driving a Tomei Evo engine or Spoon engine civic, you can't stick those sticker (for what ever reason, doesn't matter). Now if he can't stick Vtec turbo coz he got one under the hood, who can ?

Or you think Vtec Turbo is simply too 'beng'ish as a word ? Then it's going to be subjective as anyone can feel the same for words like VTEC, MIVEC, Type-R, HKS, Evolution...and so on and so forth.

So be fair...

Just my opinion though.

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
ya chill man ....sticker only la not a big deal....anyone can jz put wat sticker that he likes ...

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
poison...hehe. I'm chill lar. I'm just trying to show some sense. Anyway, whatever sticker on a car, as long is nice is ok . Not that I am offended..LoL

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
lol ya watever sticker as long as its nice is ok...agree agree :D

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
hey guys, sorry if i offence u all, anyway i agree owner is entitle to have any sticker on thier own car. That's not my business afterall. Just sometimes i feel that's too much, today i saw a kancil with "civic type R" sticker on and another one with toyota on it....i just wonder what's the owner thinking of??
Anyway peace.....just my 2 cent...

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
lol maybe he really has a type-r engine inside his kancil? LOL ...jkjk

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Vtec on Kancil? tatz even rare lol. well, tatz reminded me when i was in college. no money to buy honda...so i sticked Vtec & Honda sticker everywhere i can (in my room lah - no car by then).

juz 2 share wt u all la..... PEACE!!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
dat is acceptable, showing u wud like to own a honda. not saying ur engine is a VTEC, in a perodua chasis. its do able, but y bother telling about it? its illegal neway, mm..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience