Who's The Real Vtec King In Malaysia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i think that guy name is ja rite... he driving estima n now staying at kuantan.

`ja' what?
jarock ka?? m staying at kg mesia la wei...not kuantan.

i think till 2 day,d fastest vtec from malaysia is congo from camzone,rite?

allo...
the owner of the DX name is not ja. the mechanic's name is Tat Kin last time in sentul now in segambut. i've viewed the engine bay. it's really a 2.2 and endorsed, approved by JPJ as they done it sometimes in 95. it's super fast really. never ride in a car as crazy as this one. i think i won't let my bro to buy this car, he will take mine, n i will touch up this new monster. Good bye turbo, welcome v-tech! thanks to all the sifus.. will see you guys soon, there's a lot i have to learn.

notoRious,

can i test power with ur machine? not my car but my fren 2.0cc vteck on ek 4 doors...

keong,
the car's not mine also. told you that the car belongs to one fella and i'm in the process to buy it soon. Please be patient, i'll fix it and put some touch up on it, and later will contact you. Care to give me your phone number? there's a lot i have to do first. I'm not rushing anywhere by the way. do you?

noto,

u r welcome bro... here's my no 013-9526899,if u come down to kelantan,just give me a call then? will bring u round n round here...

o...
if that's the case, i don't think that i'll come down to kelantan from segambut just to set a game with you. erm.. anyway, u r also welcome to contact me if u and ur fwen come down here.

sms me ur contact no. then bro... i didn't ask u 2 come down here n hv a game with me lar,bro! incase u 1 2 makan angin here what i really mean...

Keong,
that's not what i meant too. thanks dude. will contact you soon or when i'll be in KB. i got few family members there also, DT66, ACS66, WLK66, DB8118, WLR66 if you know them la.. they are from PAsir Pekan. Cheers..

noto,

i also from p.pekan! ur member are loaded lar... but most of them like to mod their car for auto show only...

Sorry keong,

I don't think that my cousin drive a Kompressor Avantgarte to impress the jury at autoshow. hehe.. you know them or not?

hi all.. who's the king anyway?

~wan kongo~is the king lor...(beat K20 eg6 thung chung 300hp last month at JB...10K)..

Last edited:
Top Bottom