Who you think is the best ever F1 driver?

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
I've always thought that Damon Hill was a superb driver! Anyway it's really sad to see the video of Senna's crash which is available @ youTube.com

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Damon Hill is very much like Jacques Villeneuve. Needs a good car to win. I'm not saying they're bad drivers, just that they're not exactly what you call great driver.

Senna, Prost, Michael are example of drivers who overdrive their car and is able to come out with something out of mediocre cars.

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
if i not mistaken at that time TUrbo charge only can have 1500 cc of engine capacity??but the team can squeeze 1500 ++BHP on qualifying run....and reduce to 1000bhp on real race....NA can have 3000cc of capacity...
i think for all the year i've been watching F1...MSC is the best...but counting in the history and past of F1 that i've been read..i think Niki has my attention..
Anyone know Can-Am racing??

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
butthead said:
too dangerous... drivers blacking out in mid-turns

machine tech is a must for F1 to continue developing... driver aids on the other hand is not really important...turbos were banned because the cars got too scary... imagine driving a drag racer on the track...hehehhe
but isnt that the idea of formula 1 being the cream of the crop of racing ?

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
infernaL said:
but isnt that the idea of formula 1 being the cream of the crop of racing ?
there should be some balance between safety and speed... of course Formula 1 is among the top in track racing...but there should not be any reasons that 1 or 2 drivers get killed in every 3 or 4 races right... FIA and the drivers association does worry on their and the marshalls and spectators safety...

sooner or later F1 will run out of drivers...

taking calculated risk is what the drivers do... doing something that endangers themselves and others shouldn't be...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
David_1211 said:
if i not mistaken at that time TUrbo charge only can have 1500 cc of engine capacity??but the team can squeeze 1500 ++BHP on qualifying run....and reduce to 1000bhp on real race....NA can have 3000cc of capacity...
i think for all the year i've been watching F1...MSC is the best...but counting in the history and past of F1 that i've been read..i think Niki has my attention..
Anyone know Can-Am racing??
What's Can-Am racing?
I never see Niki raced before!

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Can-Am racing is Canadian-American racing at around 1960-75 i think
at that time Can-Am is even more popular than F1..know Y??
Bcoz the Car R so high tech...engine horsepower,technologies,and aerodynamic and more important, very very good pay...
Niki smell this piece of gold and sambil racing F1, he went to Over pacific for Can-Am racing,no limit of Hp..and displacement...the car is extremely fast and uncontrollable...and driver life is put on the line...thats the legend of Can-Am

at that time even traction controll has been on Can-Am race car
no limit on displacement...u can have how many Hp u can squeeze...only one thing is strict in Can-Am was the wheel must be covered by body...not like F1

check on internet about can-am racing

lantoi

Oct 18, 2006
All Round driver,
Fastest Driver, I vote Gilles Villenueve. Daredevil driver.
Driver with attitude, Ayrton Senna & Nigel Mansell

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
M schumacher,senna,prost,mansell,sir jackie stewart,not 4getting the great long holding F1 record fangio b4 being broken by schumi after 50 years.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros...

Yesterday I've swapped my rims to waja first edition rims.....after balancing and alignment and also adding a spacer for the rear wheel because it seem the offset is to inside kena absober.....so after that when i drive....nice but once i apply brake...i can feel vibration from the brake......why ar?? is it the rear spacer make it like that ar...previously....using 8holes rims also no problem like that and with spacer at the front summore....sigh....anyone installed waja rims...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience