Place your bets for Brazil 2007

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
If Hamilton does not screw it up again big time, he'll take the Championship. The following are some of the possible outcomes :-

Who needs to do what to win the title - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com

It's a long shot, but personally, I'm hoping Kimi takes the title. He doesn't say much. He gets on with his job. Hamilton just rubs me the wrong way with his self-centreness. Alonso is just plain disgraceful for the way he acted in 2007.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I support Kimi. But who will win, i would say don't know as we might see some suprise and that's why even Hamilton has bigger lead doesn't mean that he has bigger chance of winner too. If it rains or accident? haha

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
What are the odds for me to bet on Kimi?..hehe..
I'm with you dude..I somehow hope, not actually hope laa, wish might be the better term to use, that LH and FA pushed each other at the first turn and end up on the gravel!..Would that be too much to ask for?..But hey, this is F1...
Eventhough I'm not a fan of the Scarlet Red, but I'd love to see Kimi win this year...
What a phenomenal ending dude!:rolleyes:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The Kimi Make a Wish Foundation!

Count me in too. The dude has got incredibly bad luck over the years, causing him to be a multiple time "almost champion". For him to win it this year would be the most brilliant thing and I don't support the Scuderia either. There's not a more deserving bloke than him, with the ability he has and how close he has come on so many occasions. Hamilton has a big bright future and plenty of opportunity to win it in the future. Alonso has shaved 2 championships, he should count his blessings and stop being such a twat.

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
go Kimi!!!!

I support Kimi too thou i'm no fan of Ferrari. :)

Maybe FA will screw up Mclaren for treating him that way by taking LH out with him. :) I think those in Mclaren will think of this too.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
go Kimi!!!!

I support Kimi too thou i'm no fan of Ferrari. :)

Maybe FA will screw up Mclaren for treating him that way by taking LH out with him. :) I think those in Mclaren will think of this too.
haha... i sure hope that will happen...

even with Ferrari reliability this year... he is still only close to winning... if hamilton does indeed win... i still will not respect him as a world champion in my heart... not after all the backstabbing, controversial incidents... he and alonso did not fight for the team... they are both fighting for themselves and themselves only...

have saw it coming since the begining of the year when he mention he wan to win races when he was gettting his 2nd place...

anyways.. let's just pray DAMN HARD for KIMI to get his long needed and awaited miracle in this upcoming brazillian GP... even if it needs FA, FM or vettel or webber to take hamilton out of the race...i seriously dun give a damn...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I'm hoping for a Hamilton win. But why you guys don't think Hamilton deserve to be world champion. He's been incredibly quick for such an inexperienced driver. As i said before, the only flaw i can think of is that he's been a lil immature at the way he handled his relationship with Alonso. But no doubt Alonso has been an assholes himself.

Kimi has always been Kimi. He was really quick at Mclaren but unfortunately Mclaren time and time again failed him by giving him a car that breaks apart. Either it was quick but breaks down or it'll simply be too slow but gets to the finish line. On a good day, Kimi use to dominate races like nobody's racing him. Even the days he used to dice it out with Michael, when he has a good car, he's simply too quick and doesn't make much mistake and would comprehensively thrash Michael.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
I have nothing against LH or even FA to win the title at Interlagos...
Just being like any typical fan of other drivers, that's all..

May the best driver wins.......................:congrats:

The Official Formula 1 Website

virtouso vvti

Jun 13, 2005
JB
i'm hoping that Hamilton would sweep the Driver's title...

if not i bet for Kimi to take it...

Alonso?? who?? the pit crew?? owh, that A$$hole u mean... nope.. he doesn't deserve it.. most of the races this year all i hear from him was bla... bla... bla... i'm not treated well... yada... yada... yada... there's no equality... and more cry... cry... cry... is that what u call a reigning world thwart?? sigh...

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
I support Kimi. But realistically it is quite hard for him to win the championship.

Hope Alonso win though despite his talk about him...

My wish order are:-
Alonso
Kimi
Massa
Hamilton

Don't flame me ya hamilton fans... hehe..

Hamilton has been great whole season but just my wish order only...

Black Mamba

Nov 2, 2006
i hope Massa can get this one...its been a pretty dissapointing year for him...but again ..the title race will be done mathematically...no doubt hamilton wants to win the race to win the title, maybe he should play it safe....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it really doesn't matter who win the WDC for 2007, the entire game play on the unfair ground basis. (but Kimi also told the press that since day 1 he join McLaren, the team already tapping Ferrari communication) but you were ask me who will win, my bet is Massa win the Brazil GP 2007 and Hamilton walk away with WDC 2007. of course it will be different story if Alonso wreck Hamilton out of the track .. hehe.

4g93-topfuel

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
i hope for miricle n kimi will grab the WDC2007...im just 15 minutes away from race start..can't wait!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm planning to get a autogauge BF RPM meter for my iswara. There's few stupid question i would like to ask...

Is the reading visible clearly during day? Cause i drive my car mostly when the sun is up...

And any iswara"rians" around... can the meter be fitted just in front of the original RPM? i mean like just in front of the plastic visor for the stock meters...

thanks people
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience