Place your bets for Brazil 2007

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
FA will never be able to do anything about it if RON's appeal is successful... LH only needs a lowly sixth place to win the championship.... if the appeal is successful he is up to fourth... he don't even need to pass Alonso...

the only thing Alonso can do is make the worsten the stepneygate case by providing new evidence and put both him and LH's championship in danger... haha... that is the only and last thing he can do...

Off the track of coz there's nothing that FA can do but whine like a bitch!..
But its shameful to win the title like that..juz like how ferrari won their constructors...:sleep:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Off the track of coz there's nothing that FA can do but whine like a bitch!..
But its shameful to win the title like that..juz like how ferrari won their constructors...:sleep:
true... that is not the most honourable way to win a constructors title...but it is also complicated in some ways especially the 2 McLaren fools started not to work with each other... with the stepneygate incident thrown in... it just made it worst...

hopefully if FA is still in McLaren next season, he can get his relationship with Lh patched up quick... if not RON will have one hell of a season next year when this 2 get to the wheel bumping stage...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hopefully if FA is still in McLaren next season, he can get his relationship with Lh patched up quick... if not RON will have one hell of a season next year when this 2 get to the wheel bumping stage...
I'd do that if I'm in his shoes...
coz basically besides Ferrari n BMW,other teams aren't competitive enough due to multiple reasons mainly reliability..
Ferrari already signed Massa, n there's no way they gonna swap Kimi the Champ with him..Dunno if he's interrested to join BMW.....or maybe Force India......
Go back to Renault?............
how many times again they were on podium this year?...
what i'm trying to say is he shouldn't be driving slower cars coz he's the type of person that loves to be in the limelight all the time....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
if FIA were to deduct nico, robert and nick's points.. FIA should also banish McLaren driver's points they had due to the discrepancy with the stolen data fr ferrari.

itz fair and commonsense.... so.. McLaren zero points for both contructor and drivers.

Else, i believe, at most they should jsut deduct bmw and william's constructor points.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Whitmarsh: Appeal not about the title

News - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com

Yeah RIGHT!!!

McLaren lawyer calls for 'disqualification'

a section from the article

"Explaining why he believes the drivers should be disqualified and not just the team" (team in mentioned is BMW and Williams)

and it's funny how the lawyer puts it...

Quote "the lawyer"

"Although McLaren were kicked out of the Constructors' Championship neither Hamilton nor then team-mate Fernando Alonso lost any points because they were offered amnesty for coming forward with information."

now he officially puts it that McLaren is glad that Fernando came out and stabbed McLaren at it's back... goddamn... they are good at twisting the facts...

Quote "the lawyer"

"It must be right that if the team is disqualified, the driver loses the points as well. In the other case, the drivers were offered immunity if they assisted the FIA."

he would not have said this if both McLaren drivers were disqualified from this year Drivers title....

and for the first time... i agree with him...

Hill: Lewis won't be handed the title

anyways... it is to be decided today...

World title hearing takes place today

if all else fails and Lewis gets the title...

Bernie: I'll retire if Lewis is handed the title

and out goes Formula 1's fair and square image after an interesting year...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have good news for Seremban zth members. I was recommended by a fren to this car spray shop in RJ that is cheap and good. I wanted to spray my bumper and the rear of my car (just below the brake lights) due to a minor accident last time. Also I had a dent on my door (not too big and not too small). In PJ, i was quoted RM300 just for the rear and RM200 for the door (as the sprayer said had to do the whole top part of my door). So total cost is RM500 and needed 3 days to do so i decided to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience