Which type absorber and spring suitable for our Airtrek

Kc84

Sep 15, 2014
Seremban
Getting the shocks around May, back order at Japan >sigh<
Your most welcome for a ride when I install them.

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Will evo 7-9 suspension not fit straight to our cars. If so the evo7-9 bilstein with eibach springs is a fantastic setup in my opinion. On the evo's the only setup better on the road is Ohlins and they are very expensive.

Would like to know if the bilsteins fit straight on or not.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
hey dreggzy, i wonder how the airtrek/outlander's scene there? i know 1 guy from aussie who owns a workshop specialized in legnum and airtrek/outlander..

dreggzy

Feb 25, 2015
Sydney
Airtrek scene over here is not good. Maybe 5 Airtreks on the road in Sydney. Mine is the only one modified I think.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Kc84

Sep 15, 2014
Seremban
Hi Guys, sorry i have been missing a while. Finally i have installed the Tein Street Basis and been using it for a month now.

REVIEW
The Tein Street Basis are great for daily use, small bumps and uneven road surface are much more dampened as compared to stock. Stocks used to feel very sharp thump on uneven roads especially on those annoying yellow lines. I've lowered my ride to 2finger height, only thing is tire touches inside of fender when i take in 5pax. But then again, my ride is low and my tires are 225/50/R18. As for handling, very minimal compromise - the corners i used to do at 120kph with stock, now i tone down to 110kph. Again it may aslo be tires as i'm not using UHP tires. Overall conclusion, these shocks are good for those looking for softer ride and lowered stance.

Cheers!

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
i'm not sure can get new one.. but halfcut is around 1k and serviceable..
Just a quick question, who can perform the servicing for ralliart absorbers?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wondering, a car that came stock standard inline 6 converted to a powerful inline 4 (lets say cefiro A31 convert RB20 to SR20), will the handling be significantly improved? i heard that some SuperGT cars does this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience