Which exhaust manifold for TD05 upgrade

russellc2

Sep 14, 2012
Wellington, NZ
Hi all,

Which exhaust manifold do I need for a TD05 upgrade on an Airtrek?

Will a Evo 4/5 one fit or do I need a 7/8 manifold? I read Poachers other thread that mentioned an Evo 4-6 downpipe will not fit without mods but wondered if it was the same deal with manifolds.

Cheers

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Any evo4+ manifold but will need a evo7 downpipe to b a direct fit.

I got a evo7 gta setup from evoparts for $600. Flick me a pm if u want there email addy. Most gta turbos get swapped out early so are relitivly low k's. Plus the smaller hotside increases spool.

russellc2

Sep 14, 2012
Wellington, NZ
thanks, exactly the info I was after :)

I've already got an Evo 4 turbo in ok condition with fittings etc so I'll give that a try to start with. It's got the smaller turbo than later models too (5/6/7 etc) so should spool pretty quick too.

I also got the downpipe but realise that won't fit without mods so I'll see how much work to modify vs getting the Evo 7 or 8 downpipe from Evoparts.

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need some advice...

i send my car for a spray on the spoiler...and i think the guy didnt cover the car body adequately with newspaper...

now im feeling some coarse surfaces on my bumper....i ask the guy, he say it will come out after some polishing...

is it true?? and does it need quick rectification ( to polish now) or to wait 2 more days ( coz im gonna be quite occupied for 2 days)

any experienced members experienced this b4?? TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience