which one is ecu???

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
im using cd6 h22a, just changed to manual gearbox... im confusing... the small one is the ecu too??? look at the picture.. and why after change to manual gearbox auto cruise not working??
how to switch of the d4 light in speedometer.. its coming blink,. blink.. blink... any effect??

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i think as for the d4 light on the speedo, the easiest way is to remove the bulbs... as for ur other questions, i have no idea. u should consult ur foremen.

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
:biggrin:no foreman expert about ecu at my location.. before i go to find the truth formen ( so far) let discuss with member forum.. maybe it can be help for me.. save budget... maybe.. i know how many expert out there...:banghead:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
easy way for you to learn, look for OBD pinout schematics.

There's only three of them, OBD-0 for pre 92' cars, OBD-1 for pre 96' cars, OBD 2a/b for 96 and up.

Once you recognise the pinout, whichever box matches the pinout is the ECU.

I have absolutely no clue about H22A ECUs so can't help you with that. P08/P30/P27/etc, boleh la.

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
H22a Cd6, is P0E/P0F/P0A.

D4 blinking might be due to the TCU throwing codes.

pull the codes.

as for the autocruise not working, there might something wrong with the auto cruise module/vacuum.

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
thanks guy, if have the ecu diagram maybe its more helpful..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
harlo fren and sifus,

cd6 h22a,... from auto, change to manual,...
the d4 blinking? ori auto u use tranny control unit (TCU),...
but after change to manual,... no more TCU in use,...

i'm not sure if ur ECU will throw codes to the d4,... weird.

anyway,... ur d4 and other gear indicators no longer in use,... u can mod vtec lite, etc on those lites, huhuhu!!!

join me and bien in myhavoc.net
some trgenganu sifus are there,... they can also troubleshoot ur cd6,... eh,... and if ur cd6 is jdm with rear wiper,... we straightaway give u otai status,... :idea:

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
i was know about the ecu in the picture.. the small one is ecu for auto gearbox.. just pull out... im using standard accord with minimal mod of engin only, no rear viper.. only have front viper... side viper also dont have..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i was know about the ecu in the picture.. the small one is ecu for auto gearbox.. just pull out... im using standard accord with minimal mod of engin only, no rear viper.. only have front viper... side viper also dont have..
hehe,... local cd6,...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now i have the layout for my spectra which i would likes to been custom change, :D any suggestion about which shop labour is better and not too expensive ... don't suggest daichi that is not good enough but it is damn expensive ..... :mad:

the custom bodykit of mine, i think only the front bumper change a lot ant the side and real bumper just add on the lips i think any suggestion ? :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience