which better vvt or adj cam pulley

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
that`s mean need to bypass the vvt censor la like these..regarding to sifu eg9..so wat brand ok la..so better respone for low end only or still can rev to redline..

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
like sifoo yoga said...
using adjustable pulley...
there will be no more automatic VVT...
u can adjust it to the powerband based on ur preference...
VVT engage durin 4000rpm...can...
VVT engage durin 2500rpm...also can...:D

stock VVT pulley always sound like diesel one...but when u use "adjustable" pulley...
the sound of the engine is he music to your ear...:D especially when u use faster n good quality bearing...:D "wwwweeeeeiiiiiiiiuuuu...weeeeiiiii"

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
both got good n bad.......i think i prefer with vvt......will be fixing back my vvt pulley n try it out

Kevinwok

Known Member
Aug 24, 2005
KL
alvin, don't think so much.. change it back!
you got nice engine, nice interior,but bad idling with ue adjustable pulley... :)

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
i think using the adj cam pulley will have a better response if u only got the correct setting ...........words from those who already using the adj cam pulley on their car :biggrin:

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
from what i heard using the adj cam pulley will provide better response if only u got the setting rite......... :biggrin:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
SWAP,

SO your half cut already come with adjustable cam pulley?
If yes, just maintain it, most probably the previos owner already maximize the car setting with that adjustable cam pulley.

Celica4AGTE20V

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Kuching
www.cardomain.com
if using adjust cam pully on the intake for 20v, can anyone make it as good as stock that good at low rpm and high rpm? i guess u just can choose one...

EG9: if got aftermarket ecu la...the frontcut ecu changed by the boss of chop shop there...then what will happen if they put it back stock ecu and let u make the 1st kick at your own risk?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car used evo3 brake system.. plan to change 5 hole. which one is more cheaper.. either
1. use gto brake.. (need to change drive shaft or not? :confused:)
2. send my current brake to machine shop

or have other ways..
thax
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience