Which is better, MR-S or Celica

maxgil05

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras, KL
Which car is better in terms of performance and handling, is MR-S or Celica? MR-S is Middle engine and Rear wheel drive and Celica is Front engine and Front wheel drive. Can anyone share the advantages and disadvantages of both of these cars?

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
MR-S wif 1ZZ-FE 1.8 vvti only .... just decent power for it's light weight chassis but celica which u can choose either 1ZZ-FE or the more powerful 2ZZ-GE 1.8 vvtl-i

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
i've encountered this MRS and Celica with my LE SVT before....

seems to me the Celica more powderful in terms of acceleration, cause cannot follow that close to it's rear.....but the MRS i can follow very close range...

in terms of handling from the zig zag in light traffic conditions, to me the MRS handling seems to better if compared to Celica.....it looked like it was more smooth in handling...

my 2 cents only...:)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i've encountered this MRS and Celica with my LE SVT before....

seems to me the Celica more powderful in terms of acceleration, cause cannot follow that close to it's rear.....but the MRS i can follow very close range...

in terms of handling from the zig zag in light traffic conditions, to me the MRS handling seems to better if compared to Celica.....it looked like it was more smooth in handling...

my 2 cents only...:)
both celica & MRS same driver or not?

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
i choose celica instead mr-s. eventhough mr-s good in handling and few other things, the driver decide how good the car & how to deal with it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<a href="http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40760">
</a>

Imagine cruising in a not so ordinary machine, with an engine that runs
without pistons, wrapped in a sexily curved shell. Its head runs so far in front
you can hardly see where it ends, Yes, you'll be in an RX-7. What makes
the RX-7s special is the engine. It's so silky smooth you don't realize the
limit of it. What makes the FD RX-7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience