where to get Mobil 1 gold engine oil

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey All, been awhile since im active on zth forums...been very very busy with work....FYI mobil will still be producing their lubes as Petron will only be retailing Exxonmobil's petrol and the pump stations....as for other lubes from bikes to cars to ships....mobil will still be producing em... (phieww thats a relief since mobil 1 gold full syn had been my fav engine oil for ages! ). Using it currently on my Nissan GTR and Civic Type R (and yes...its does perform better and it evaporate less than Motul even!) :driver:

Ok to cut things short....i used to get direct from the Mobil Lube supplier (as they are currently supplying my Vessels in Port Klang) stocks comes direct from Singapore...im checking the price as we speak and shall get back to ya very soon...i Could do COD around KL as i live in the city or Damansara / Kota Damansara area as my Auto Spa is operating there...any enquiries can always PM me as im not always online...or u guys can just call/text/whatsapp me at +6012 306-2009 (Reza)

Cheers and happy driving guys!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Ok just got the prices ...

Mobil 1 0W40 ( Gold ) [RM 235.00 / 4L ] [ RM 70.00/1L ]

Mobil 1 5W50 ( Silver ) [RM 195.00/ 4L] [ RM 59.00/ 1L ]

Thanks and happy revving!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, Mobil brand lube is still being produce, as Petron is taking over Exxon downstream business in Malaysia only, but the Mobil brand will not be sold in Petron station as they have their own lube, to what I know....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
can give Torco a try..full syn SR-1 5w40 rm60+ per liter.Use dy damn syiok the revs bcome lighter.There is dyno chart to show the difference.Cheaper and better!
Is this Mobil 1 5w-50 vs SR-1 5w-40?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The underpowered cars totally outclassed the highpowered competitors in Class 1; showing that power was not everything in an endurance race. Team Ultra Racing Kegani Torco won the second edition of the Sepang 1000-kilometer Endurance Race at Sepang Circuit tonight; winning in sensational style in a 1600cc Toyota Levin machine as it upstaged the higher powered 1800cc cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience