2017 Renault Clio gets fresher look, new engine

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

The 4th generation Clio has received its first facelift after being unveiled few years ago.

What's new?

Engine

The engine lineup comprises of two petrol units, with 89hp and 118hp plus two diesels, producing 89hp and 108hp.

Joining the lineup is a more powerful 1.5-litre dCi diesel, rated at 108hp coupled with a manual gearbox, while the 1.5-litre TCe petrol (with 118hp) can now be had with six-speed manual transmission.

Exterior

Visually, it features full-LED headlights with C-shaped DRLs, together with a slightly redesigned grille and tweaked skirts.

Joining the already-extensive shade selection are new colours; namely Intense Red, Pearlescent White, Titanium Grey and Iron Blue. The updated exterior is completed by a selection of new wheels.

Interior

The Clio now gets better materials inside, where all upholstery are new and special attention has been paid to the appearance and tactile quality of the plastics.

Infotainment

Customers will have an option between three different multimedia systems, the MediaNav Evolution, R-Link Evolution and R&Go. Helping the drivers to "delegate the completion of parking maneuvers" is Easy Park Assist, working together with front and rear parking sensors.

Renault also said that the reshaped hatchback is the first B-segment Renault to come with Bose premium sound system.

Equipment

The 2017 Clio continues to offer full-grain Nappa steering wheel and gear lever, dashboard trimming, specific door panel and leather seats in black or black-and-white.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. Would the ZTH members share their pricing regarding this services below. I don't wanna get cheated so i would appreciate your help. My car is perdana sei.

How much is it for :

Pumping Front Cambers
Pumping Rear Cambers
Alignment
Balancing
Nitrogen

I would really appreciate your help for these info and let it be shared so that people out there won't get cheated.

Do quote me the price for pumping of front and rear cambers for perdana. Thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience