whats the spec of the r34 gtr that took part in mme...

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
any one knows the r34gtr spec that took part in mme.....cool looking car...congrats to the car and the team.......

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
justin_vspec said:
Yeap a Z-tune costs 175K..Us dollars..So thats roughly about Rm 800k?? Damn!! Only 20 in the world!!
plus malaysia impose tax lagi it will cost millions of bucks :eek: can get porsche car dy wo liddis :cool:

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
jeffblazed said:
any one knows the r34gtr spec that took part in mme.....cool looking car...congrats to the car and the team.......

firstly thank you on behalf of my team.. anyway it is a z tune nurburing car build specially for the 24 hr race there

n yea i dint joint the skyline club.. would like to if i have the chance in the future

spec well its pretty standard to be frank.. 1 thing special would be its having a z tune engine and also some endurance equipments

Hailcaesar

Known Member
May 16, 2005
Pg
skylin3lov3r said:
plus malaysia impose tax lagi it will cost millions of bucks :eek: can get porsche car dy wo liddis :cool:
If u say getting a porsche be more ns.Errr..i dont agree wit u bcoz posh cannot be modif. If i get Ztune skyline maybe i can tune somemore to hav more BHP...Anyone agree wit me?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
erm.. porsche kenot mod? put in gemballa/ruf/porsche s parts ler.. but then owning a porsche is a class higher then a skyline for me.. at least for me la :)

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
GT3 said:
firstly thank you on behalf of my team.. anyway it is a z tune nurburing car build specially for the 24 hr race there

n yea i dint joint the skyline club.. would like to if i have the chance in the future

spec well its pretty standard to be frank.. 1 thing special would be its having a z tune engine and also some endurance equipments
how to solve the heating issue....for the long endurance race....and did your team come a cross any problems with the car....just want to know....thanks.....

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
GT3 said:

Wow Z-tune engine?! Super cool!! Just wondering, how many horses does it make??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following two global recalls on certain Toyota and Lexus models, UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (UMWT), the authorised importer and distributor of Toyota and Lexus models in Malaysia will carry out Sepcial Service Campaign (SSC).

The First recall: To fix the possible crack in welded areas for curtain shield airbag inflators. If the inflator separates, it could cause an injury to the present...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience