Tuning The R34 GTR

ridt

Jan 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings new member and a warm hello!

I will be the proud owner of a bayside blue R34 GTR this thursday, my dream car since i was in high school.

a few questions to ask..

1) i have a fullset HKS exhaust system on the GTR, but i feel the droning is abit excessive and tone not too my liking.

What are the best exhausts fr the inline 6? (titanium mines? fujibitso) more importantly - where do i find it?

* i prefer Mines R34 GTR Spitting Flames 0-240kph - YouTube or Nissan Skyline R34 - Crazy Exhaust Sound! - YouTube

a screamer style?? - as this is a weekend car i wouldn't mind such a loud car

pls give opinion guys :bawling:

2) which shop is the among the famous tune for GTR? if im not mistaken i have a HKS Vcon Pro already install and the dyno chart read 390 at wheel.
they will entertain certain customer ? :listen:

Feedback appreaciated and looking forward to join TT's :)

Thank YOU!:wavey:

ridt

Jan 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Toto/magnum/kuda..pls love me 1 time enough..
i will pray for u bro :wavey: greetings

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The CRZ has not made it to Malaysian shores yet but renowned Honda tuner has already revealed its range of styling upgrades for the new car in the UK.

The upgrades will be sold as a part of Mugen's 'Hybrid Advanced Sports' range and the styling changes include aerodynamic body kits, a new rear spoiler and diffuser and new alloy wheel options...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience