What's the pro and con of HID?!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
PRO - consume less electricity
up to 300% brighter compared to halogen
lasts longer.

CON - expensive conversion and sum headlamps got to custom modify to fit.
if ur not driving a car thats pre-fitted wz HID,eg:,protons...its illegal n police or jpj roadblocks will find it easier to ajak u teh tarik...because..? 'too bright and "menganggu konsentrasi pamandu lain"...

spyderslr said:
ok i'm a bit confused here....some say HID consumes more electric power....coz it requires lotsa energy to ignite the gases/bulbs (or watever)....but then again i hear most ppl say it actually consumes less energy......y is tat so...?....can anyone explain or enlighten me wif tat..?....i seriuously need to know coz i plan to install HID in da near future n do not want it to affect my voltage output of my car.....coz tat might partially affect the performance as well....thx =).....

When it starts to light that time only consume more energy.After fully lighten up it consumes less energy..

but jpj/polis kacau or not?

very troublesome...coz under one act of jpj...they can saman u..coz "lampu terlalu terang and menghalang penglihatan oleh pemandu lain" something like tat d definition of d act...

so if wan HID, 4300k is ok..more than that not ok oledi i think....even u use 4300k they oso wil tahan n kacau kacau....

If you set it properly. they wont kacau lah...

Top Bottom