Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

HID for sale

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Anyone looking for HID Xenon conversion kit? I got 6000K right now with H4 hi/low beam.

Below is the specs:

HID Color Temperature Spectrum: 6000K ( Crystal White )
Brand: Techone
Bulb: H4 ---> Low beam: HID
High Beam: Halogen
Installation guide: Included, easy plug and light!:_:
( any problem can directly email me or call me )
Warranty : 1 year
Price: RM980 (New)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Beside that, i also got other bulb size if you guyz looking for: ( all include of full set with ballast and connecters)
H1, H3, H7, H4.1, H4.2

(H4.1) = H4 with HID Low Beam & Halogen High Beam
(H4.2) = H4 with HID Low Beam & HID High Beam. (with Relay) more expensive

As for the Color spectrum ranging from: 2,000K ~> 10,000K

Last edited:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Below is the Photo of 8000K and 6000K which is install in a VIOS:
Left: 8000K Right 6000K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

This is the HID wiht the Box and everything is inside:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Malan: Hello malan, How are you. Same price for waja RM980. Just let me know the color spectrum you want and bulb type. This is a complete Xenon conversion kit with ballast, cable and everything needed for connection. No cutting is require.

Last edited:

malan

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
i'm fine ......pm me ur contact no bro...n ur location

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Gary: typing mistake ok? 10,000K haahahaha.. I know you got 8,000K liao ok... :_: Maybe we can come out to yum cha with your new VIOS 8,000K HID... in Genting klang.

gary_ste

Mar 8, 2006
oh yeah....and also for those who has their HID 'on'..let's make it ON at genting klang....;)

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
saiyuke, this kind of mod will approve by JPJ or not? Scare it will attract JPJ.

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
e_mad: hi there, regarding the JPJ issue, none of the HID is legal in Malaysia unless those came with the car. But i have install it on my car for 1 year ++ and no problem. There is one tim where there is a road block and the JPJ officer didn't even stop me for HID.

My advise is to adjust the HID projection angle lower then normal halogen projection angle to avoid inconvenience to other road users.:_:

So far, my Honda Prelude is using 8000K and i have adjusted it to lower projection angle and tested it by getting in another car myself and drive in front of my Prelude.

I find it very useful when travelling in Highway and can see clearly without disturbing other road users.:_:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in the process of deciding to import one of my car back to Malaysia when I am moving back to Malaysia for good. I am not sure what is involve and may have change since I last research it. Please feel free to chip in any info which light help, thanks. Listed below are a few questions I have.

1. Is Left hand drive proper to use in Malaysia?
2. What is involve other than shipping the car back in container. (Road Tax, quarantine, etc).
3. I remember I have to be the owner of the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience