do you get the right xenon hid kit and hid bulbs for your car?

vvmetattoo

Jul 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
different brand cars need different Xenon HID kit to improve Interior and Exterior Lighting.....

do you know which xenon hid kit is for your brand car ????

have you installed right bulbs in your car ? and does it work well....??

I once found a table completely recording most of the brand cars' xenon hid kits model including BMW, Acura, Audi, Alfa Romeo, Buick, Ford, and so on ...,........

just share it here with you....i am not so sure whether it is right for your car or not...

you can check it to find the xenon hid kit for your car's lights.....

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Just to add more info for our local car since it is not listed at above:

most Proton cars are using H4 except Waja (H1). Exora not sure.

this applies to Perodua too except Alza (not sure is H1 or H7).

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
most of the car using hi/lo beam in the same reflector are using H4, and satria neo is using
H1 also, but for performance, the best is still goes to D-series bulb, which is the ori XENON bulb

for those who wants to upgrade to projector lamp, please use oem proper projector as it really give the best projection to the road and really upgraded ur vision, and not downgrade as some china or taiwan made projector...

the best should be ls430, Q45, and also FX clear lens.....

and please DIY a proper Shield for aftermarket HID bulb as its really glaring due to improper shape

vvmetattoo

Jul 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
most of the car using hi/lo beam in the same reflector are using H4, and satria neo is using
H1 also, but for performance, the best is still goes to D-series bulb, which is the ori XENON bulb

for those who wants to upgrade to projector lamp, please use oem proper projector as it really give the best projection to the road and really upgraded ur vision, and not downgrade as some china or taiwan made projector...

the best should be ls430, Q45, and also FX clear lens.....

and please DIY a proper Shield for aftermarket HID bulb as its really glaring due to improper shape
hi, man.. i am not so sure whether every brands set up the hid model and type by the united standard....

as i see, h4 is single beam hid kit, h4-3 is bi-xenon hid kit and h4-2 is hi/low beam....this is the VVME HID h4 standard..........

is aftermarket h4 hid the same as VVME h4 above ????????:sleep:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My myvi car leak water at under driver seat ..after heavy rain

I wonder why ..I afraid of my poweramp is going to get wet ... :( ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience