What would you do?

If you are rejected by the one you wish to court?

• Continue effort to show sincerity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nevermind - Just befriend with her

• Nevermind - Do not want to befriend with her anymore

• Court someone else to make her jealous

• Give up

• Dunno what to do

• Commit suicide (hopefully no one choose this)

• Total voters

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
What would you do if you are rejected by the girl that you know will be "The One" for you?

P

PrinceHamsap

your question is kinda funny
The One for you reject you ??? definitely is so NOT THE ONE ....

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
haha yeah bro, if ur meant to be together then, ur meant to be together...know wat i mean?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
What I would do is give her sometime and befriend her. Let her get to know me more and when I think the time has come, I will try once more and see how she reacts. A basic rule of thumb is if you have been rejected for the 3rd time, just forget her and move on. Yea, easier said than done but that's just what we have to do because obviously, she ain't falling for you and since it is the 3rd time she rejects you, I think it's better that you move on with life for another girl. She obviously isn't the one.

Just my two cents. :)

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
PrinceHamsap said:
your question is kinda funny
The One for you reject you ??? definitely is so NOT THE ONE ....
I mean the one you really like..but sometimes you know lar..doesnt necessarily means that you get who you like...no particular reason for the question really...just for fun

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Tri-plateE2 said:
I mean the one you really like..but sometimes you know lar..doesnt necessarily means that you get who you like...no particular reason for the question really...just for fun
ooo when u put it that way, then its no different ahaha

just my 2 cents, you can hope and make that someone likes you, there is a way. But the girl might also not like you even no matter how hard you try.
girls are girls, they only like what they see. Out of 10, only 1 would really like someone not because of their physical appearance.

So if you really are interested in this girl, go for it. charm her with your skills. But make sure that that girl is worth your while, if she shows no sign of interest at all, then just forget about it. It is so not worth it.

judging from my experience, its better to go for someone who likes you, rather than chasing fro someone you like.

hope it works out.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
sighs,

btw, all i can conclude is..if you think you're not cheating yourself telling everyone, 'i can give up on her'..then give up..but for some people, they are just cheating themselves...tell her the truth....then go on with the effort to charm her.

for some people,they can give it up for very good reason given by both parties then i said..it's good to give up...as long as both parties are happy

it's very true to court sumone who likes you rather then someone you like....

sighs

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
you wish to court meaning not yet court. how can you get rejected when you haven't court her

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...sarcastics is the tip of the sword.

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
you need to learn how to understand a question....even if the question is not clear, understand the intent otherwise the question will always be unnecessary..

to make it super clear,
1. It's someone you like; and
2. Then you decide to court; and
3. Then you try, and
4. Finally, you fail (i.e. people just ignore you or don't like or in any meaning similar to that),
How? That is what do you do? Of course, answer to that may differ, but given the above choices, what will you do?

Just a simple poll question, dont make it complicated ok?

MuG3n

Known Member
Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
U guys funny la... Defining the question rather than readin' and answering it in a simple way... Funny or should I say weird..? Hahaha... Dun start defining my statement here... Hahaha.. Jokin... Chill guys... :tongue:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I own a CRZ and at the bottom of the front windshield, there a part that always collect water.
And I am not sure if its due to rain water or tap water collecting there. Here's a pic.

Any way i can try to remove it?

Ive tried glass cleaner and elbow grease, but doesnt seem to work at all. Am afraid it might be permenantly marked.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience