kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
what would u do if ur in an accident and its ur fault :
1)run away,
2)or get down of ur car and help

ive got a friend his son died in a hit and run. his son was on a motorcycle on the way home, while reaching near to his housing area a car bang him and he fell in a drain, the car fleed away,the house owner came out but saw nothing so he assumed that nothing happen then he went back in, the next morning the owner go out and saw something in the drain then he notice theres a body and a motorcycle in the drain then he call 999, but that time it was too late cos he already died
i dont blame the house owner, but if some 1 notice it he could be saved
i hope the driver of the car will get punished
if i was the driver i would help him up and send him to hospital
cos its just an accident we cant avoid it when its too late

my advice is if u hit some 1 just dont be scared or panic and run away cause if u ran away this memory will hount u forever
and u'll feel the guilt in u

Last edited:

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
i wonder.. some ppl say but dont do.. so its hard to tell.. niways good topic

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Seriously... I really hate hit-n-run-ers.

but from what I heard is... if yuu are in a Kampung area. it's better to hit and run and then go to the nearest police station to lodge a report. If not yuu wont survive to tell the tale also.

lolz. so I think it depends on the situation

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
if u lodge a police report right after the incidents its ok but this is just running away i just hate this
like last time when i was small i saw an accident infront of me ,i was sitting under a bus stop,and theres a traffic light with zebra-crossing, when its red all vehicle stop that time, but a f**ker matrempit didnt stop at all and he hit a girl crossing the road and he just run away leaving his bike behind but a guy chace after him but dunno did he catch him or not, other road user help send the girl to hospital

for every one if u saw a car bang some 1 dont take matters ur own way, ask what happen first,ask the driver what happen, dont just hit that guy first, if the guy explain then no need to hit if he is cooprative, if he is trying to run away just kill him

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
this is the idea where all the film-makers always like to use..... hit n run and it haunts you forever. Can you really live with a guity heart ?! Ask yourself n get an answer

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hmmm... evryone whu came here oso voted for getting down from the car n help.. but its easy to say, but think to urself, would u really do dat when it actually happens. we wouldnt know until it really happens. of coz evryone would say they would hit n run, but when u actually hit someone on the road.. u panic n if u cant contain urself, u would juz run away from it. n im sure it would haunt u for ur life if u found out dat da person u knocked down juz lost his/her life.

but anyway, dats juz wut i tink. its hard to tell wut we would do until it actually happens....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
testerday i jz got into accident.... of coz, after accident i come down from my car and inspect my car damage... i'm more worried about my car than the fella i banged.... hahahaha....

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
well....what about if your were the one that got hit? Hmmmm....wouldn't you expect someone to help you?

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
hear from my fren said, that last few week his bro witness a person who cross over the road (not in zebra cross o wat), den suddenly this car driving damn fast...banged him...den run....den another car from back, go over the guy. Run also...same goes to third.... den when the time ambulance come, can see the head is already detached from the bone...is the skin which holding the head....imagine damn geli..thats why cross road also nit to see place lah...i know alot of idiot like to cross at those corner place...damn stupid, its the blind spot for car....how a car can stop on time when he see u?

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
syaZ13 said:
i guess its not always the fault of the driver then....
hate the hit and run also :baring_teeth:

but some blind-chicken also stupid like to cross the corner road. i had emergency breake for those chicken many times coz i know many chciken like to cross road at that corner !!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
if panic then u run but dont hide just go make a police report
some r not like that they hide it for ther whole life

as for that corner incident its not the driver fault but they got the blame for killing some 1 i dunno what is with malaysian rule

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
sometimes it's not really the driver's fault la.... some of the motorcyclist who drive recklessly never care about others too, saw few times already where they seeems like nothing happen after they bang on ppl's car... just go like that. When ppl bang on them, they will point their finger at the drive but when they bang or cause scratch on ppl's car, they'll just say no $$$$.......... WTF is that all about ?!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all ZTHians,

I need opinions before i purchase an adj absorber.. Choice of getting a set of used HWL @ a price of RM700-750 or a new set of MINES adj from Sato Auto Acc. at RM 788 quoted from them. Their advert is available in mudah. but was wondering how come they selling so cheap.. any1 bought from them b4?? concern on whether it's fake or ori.. good review bout MINES adj?? Please advise. Appreciate it alot..

MYVI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience