What is the fair price for an unreg Sti V8?

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
Yes, GDBC can be early 2004 also.

But GDBE rims PCD is 114.3, where as GDBC comes with PCD 100.
so is gdb-e sport rims in multispoke?
wat about gdb-d?

the v8 subby selling at damansara autoworld confirmed by azmir is gdb-c but i remember it was having the multispoke sport rims, or maybe the dealer changed it themself?

wats the differences between gdb-d and gdb-e ?

Last edited:

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
rear wheel arch, PCD 114.3, air cond knob, radio knob, air cond vents, cup holder etc etc.

v8 MY05 GDBE is basically like v9 already. v9 STi started production Q4 2005 in Japan. Also they offered more colour choice like the Crystal Grey Metallic. People who love the fierce looks of v8 and can't stand the looks of v9 would prefer this.

A

azmir1

i know for sure it's not the GDBE. :)

I was told that if you want to check the actual year, go look at the vin plate, take the serial number (or whatever they call it), and look it up against this website (unfortunately i dont have the link) and it will tell u what year the car was made.

they can put there 2004, but i saw the white skyline, which they advertise as 2003, but there are no skylines produced beyond 2002. remember, all this importers, they cant bring in a car which is more than 5 years old.

A

azmir1

i really dont know...might wanna get in touch with the subaru malaysia club. they could probably hook u up...

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
or u can always check the tag at the seat belt to confirm the year the car was made. if the tag has been chopped off, beware with the car.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Ya, the belt tag can show when was the car be manufactured, but the problem is many many many belt tag of the cars has been cut off today, some said is cut from japan, some said is cut when car arrive our port, bla bla bla, what the nice excuse is.....

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
good idea. Take your time, I'm sure can get unregistered nice ones. Yes, MY05 GDBE stock rims are the multispoke ones. good luck bro.

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
some dealers have the reputation of under declaring. This could be the case. Car specs is 05 GDBE but paper work says 2004. If you buy may be OK but keep your fingers crossed for any dealing with insurance claim in the future. You can claim, but based on 04 value lah. 1st year insurance sure have to follow higher premium.

Bump: some dealers have the reputation of under declaring. This could be the case. Car specs is 05 GDBE but paper work says 2004. If you buy may be OK but keep your fingers crossed for any dealing with insurance claim in the future. You can claim, but based on 04 value lah. 1st year insurance sure have to follow higher premium.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience