Weird sound on my car T_T

slammer_as

Dec 6, 2006
I'm thinking of putting some kari inside huhuhu..

Aiyo.. you also in Japan ka?
Dun know I got gang here also hehehe..:regular_smile:
How long are u here?
How month/year u been using Altezza?
maybe we can open sub-branch malaysian altezza club here wakaka..

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
im already 6 yrs in Japan.Tho my japanese still sucks.My altezza already been 8 mths now.Previously i owned nissans but im giving up on force inductions.NA is not that bad in terms of power.U have any japanese friend drifter?Theres an underground drift event in a place called Nabeta in Nagoya Port held weekly.Used to have drag events but now only drift.Worth to go if u want to see local underground scene.

duh!

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Chipstar.. since you are in Japan.. could you perhaps get a recommended mod list for RS200 5AT? what sort of mods do they typically do for NA (not forced induction route) Thanks!

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
whoaa im no sifu with NA.the regulars in ZTH have far more knowledge than me.well my mod for the car is Fujitsubo muffler(the sound so good),blitz drop in filter(most AT from japanese pages go for this),juran 5 points earthing voltage stabilizer,and HKS iridium plug and for suspension setup i use TRD sportivo.i dont want to mod any further for engine and its internal as im afraid it could give away to trouble later.im satisfied enough with what im having now.if u guys need any help with anything to do with japanese translation i might be of help.

slammer_as

Dec 6, 2006
Huh 6 years already? So long ler.. Dun want to go back to Malaysia ka hehehe?
No wonder I still havent able to speak Japanese, maybe need to stay 5 more years??
By the way, I dun have drift friends..
Are you going to bring back your altezza to msia chipstar?
Do you or somebody here know how much we should spend on Kastam Msia to bring back our car?

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
im going back next april and sure id bring along my car(maybe).last i heard import tax for altezza estimated around 30k.maybe less if u make rayuan summore.

aidmob

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
chipstar said:
im going back next april and sure id bring along my car(maybe).last i heard import tax for altezza estimated around 30k.maybe less if u make rayuan summore.
The latest import tax for altezza is around 21k. A friend of mine just brought back last september. its 1999 altezza. Also have heard rumours that a few lucky friend that managed to get 18k tax. Need to bodek kaw2 the custom officer la. Hehe:regular_smile:

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
hoping the amount to be around those figures.will save me lots of $$$.

jishin

Aug 12, 2005
Malaysia
aidmob said:
The latest import tax for altezza is around 21k. A friend of mine just brought back last september. its 1999 altezza. Also have heard rumours that a few lucky friend that managed to get 18k tax. Need to bodek kaw2 the custom officer la. Hehe:regular_smile:
Now only 20K?....It cost me 40k++ 3 years ago, summore after 3 times bodek. But worthlah bcoz very rare to see altezza on the road on that time even in KL.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
jishin said:
Now only 20K?....It cost me 40k++ 3 years ago, summore after 3 times bodek. But worthlah bcoz very rare to see altezza on the road on that time even in KL.
talking about rarity nowadays huh!!! ... wonder whose silver altezza that i always bump into around my area ... with nice exhaust sound ... hahahahaha ...

slammer_as

Dec 6, 2006
Good news if tax is getting lower..
If anybody else ever experience bringing back altezza plz share info thanks..
After this, altezza won't be rare anymore after we come back. We will congested KL with altezza huhu..