Wanted to ask :- rally car style raised rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
aiyo....citrus found out my secret liao =P
Eh eh wait first porkyrock.. :biggrin: Some people with loud exhaust but they don't "preaggggggggggggggg" around on purpose to show off ma.. Especially when you are moving normal speed or just minding your business.

I've noticed/seen many cars even with loud exhaust but they are quite respectful if you don't kacau them.. Whether it's fast, or slow car.

But your car's already a known ZTH ambassador, whether you loud or quiet also still gonna get attention lah wahahahahaahaha

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
seen wira n new saga (not BLM) more high than that green wira. damn ugly. wat kind of taste.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The rear of the car's jack up till it touches the moon so the driver can fark the tail pipe without having the need to kneel down. Rather, they can just stand and shove their scrawny sticks into the tail pipes. Thereafter cumming inside the tail pipe, they can just turn around and walk away.
buahahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Not so tall at the back but still it looks fugly with all those stickers.....

This one was trying to become Subaru but ended up becoming Subaja...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the suwaja car looks great. haha.........

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the intercooler mouth damm big!
haha...........
when raining sure all rain water goes into the engine bay. then the water enter the ignition coil then the engine die.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
north& Cyborg, the scoop is for sheltering those homeless cicaks, mouse, bugs, cacing...etc...

It's so freaking big but it's all show, no go....

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
north& Cyborg, the scoop is for sheltering those homeless cicaks, mouse, bugs, cacing...etc...

It's so freaking big not all show, no go....
Yeah bro! they can keep cockcroach inside too.
during servicing, the mechanic need to use ridsect to spray the scoop to clean it. haha.......

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

ithink its rather nice...not too tonggek one...

I've got dis fren who use evo3 engine on his wira and wheel/tire settings just like dis one...when I'm in his car, the bodycontrol not too shabby and the cornering, althought not that sharp but still controllable...no buang-buang feeling at the back...

he said that its down to how ur do chassis and suspensions...things like strenghtening bars, springs and damper rates etc....he using

1. hantam all ultraracing bars
  2. hantam full autofoam package summore (do i sound like some one familiar hehehe)
  3. hantam higher but stiffer springs....match wif suitable dampers...all custom by titan

but 1 car he dislikes so much is those EG/EK...always lose out in the corners... especially those wif lsd :adore:

the main reason he did it because before he went lowered but kept cussing about how bumpers scrapes his 3" ejos piping ehhehe

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
but 1 car he dislikes so much is those EG/EK...always lose out in the corners... especially those wif lsd
u mean he lose out to EG/EK at the corner? now i know the power of LSD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The formula behind the Porsche Cayman R is the simplest of math, add power and subtract weight. Though that equation is just the gist of the range-topping Cayman, those simple changes give the car a totally new character on the road, more uncompromising and focused over the sharper Cayman S.

Launched...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience