so, these are rally cars that are meant to go for drag racing? hahahahahaha even better!!!
ohh... now talking about rally style ahh??... soli boss... :adore:

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
dun forget those kangaroo bars taken from kancil or kembara.. haha n PIAA sportlights.. lolz

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
and 'ADVAN' sticker with mitsubishi emblem stickers disguising the wira...Ohh! mud flaps n 10ft radio antenna too! xD

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
SoMeWhErE
PIAA? I thought DLAA :adore:

Some even have big big evo subaru spoilers as high as my car's roof after jacking up :rofl:

FVel

Feb 5, 2007
So thanks for all your replies and from what I understood from your comments there is absolutely no benefit in this modification but rather bad to the car's handling and safety.

Makes me wonder sometimes about the average IQ of the typical Ah Beng driver.

Just goes to show that Malaysian drivers not afraid to express themselves in their personal styles but whether all the styles are in good taste is an entirely different matter.

There's this guy near my work place who drives an Iswara, painted in black with black rims. It's got Advan, Tien, GReddy and sorts of performance parts stickers on the sides. Looks very garang until you notice he still runs on stock 13" Iswara wheels.....Car is basically stock and we all know a stock Iswara on stock rims corners like a dog...... LOL.....some people

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
Not to forget those slow cars but with very loud mufflers, especially those that gives the "preagggggggggggggggggggg" sound..

Especially when they think their car damn fast.. When you are driving slow minding your own business, they will suddenly purposely "fart" past you to show off their LOUD-but-SLOW car.. :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

popout

Sep 5, 2006
same rally style i saw wit oversize rim i think more then 16" but wit stock engine can wira stock engine push such big rim even i drive my wira wit 13" rim still feel under power.

and 'ADVAN' sticker with mitsubishi emblem stickers disguising the wira...Ohh! mud flaps n 10ft radio antenna too! xD
PocRoc, it's not an antenna. It's a sausage, when hungry already...you can bite a chunk out of it..:rofl:

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
aiyo....citrus found out my secret liao =P
Eh eh wait first porkyrock.. :biggrin: Some people with loud exhaust but they don't "preaggggggggggggggg" around on purpose to show off ma.. Especially when you are moving normal speed or just minding your business.

I've noticed/seen many cars even with loud exhaust but they are quite respectful if you don't kacau them.. Whether it's fast, or slow car.

But your car's already a known ZTH ambassador, whether you loud or quiet also still gonna get attention lah wahahahahaahaha

m3 power

Jan 19, 2006
seen wira n new saga (not BLM) more high than that green wira. damn ugly. wat kind of taste.

satria_95

The rear of the car's jack up till it touches the moon so the driver can fark the tail pipe without having the need to kneel down. Rather, they can just stand and shove their scrawny sticks into the tail pipes. Thereafter cumming inside the tail pipe, they can just turn around and walk away.
buahahaha

Not so tall at the back but still it looks fugly with all those stickers.....

This one was trying to become Subaru but ended up becoming Subaja...

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
the suwaja car looks great. haha.........

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
the intercooler mouth damm big!
haha...........
when raining sure all rain water goes into the engine bay. then the water enter the ignition coil then the engine die.

Dear forumers and sifus here,

Just want to ask on this matter. I'm hoping for soem good advice and opinions especially from those who have done cross-drilled/slotted rotor in a machine/engineering shop. This happens to be the trend as it is cheap and looks cool.

1. Does it have any benefit in daily drive/track?
2. Does it have any bad effects such as reliability issues?