• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
u dun bikin the road divider repair ppl susah larr. later they have to fix the road divider everyday cozs got zirrafa wira crash on the divider during high speed cornering.
den jpj will ban all rear jack up cars frm d road..hahahhahhaa..... unless these type of cars oways go 2 ladang sawit....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah bro.
later the ladang sawit owner sakit kepala cozs many stupid ralliart car crash his kelapa sawit down. haha........

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
yeah bro.
later the ladang sawit owner sakit kepala cozs many stupid ralliart car crash his kelapa sawit down. haha........
Not sakit kepala...can get rich quickly & easily...juz charge them RM20 per car...cheaper than sepang track..:driver:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Not sakit kepala...can get rich quickly & easily...juz charge them RM20 per car...cheaper than sepang track..
yeah good idea.
the ralliart car can help chase away snakes from the ladang too.
good.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Here's another 3 so called rally style cars.....Puke*.......

Iswara....no sticker but it look horrible.....:stupid:Just look at the rear....

Kancil Rally stylo....plus the White Wira at the back with a FAKE roof scoop...ricer...:vollkommenauf:

:vollkommenauf:....I want to vomit......:vollkommenauf: It has that FAKE vortex thing too.....Puke***

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
this is a disgrace 2 car lovers!!!! ban them... got hella spot lights summre... sigh sigh.......guess wana challenge those HID's....

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
yeah bro.
easier 2 collect?? no need 4 d workers 2 work so hard....hehehehe.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the 3 cars look fantastic.
haha...........
look like shit.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
at page 8 or 9 u can see the 3 cars.
super fantastic car.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
4got 2 bring camera along, saw 2 more jack up cars, (if u consider dem cars) ......duno whether wana laugh,cry ....mmmmm..hope 2 post dem soon..hahahhahahaha.... put my head inside i think can fit!!!!!!!!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I think a 4 wheel raised wira is acceptable, PROVIDED they are turbo, using 15" with 60 series tyres, with a good tuned ajdustable, they can really handles well. A good setup for cornering is NOT how low the car is, but how the shocks and suspensions are tuned.

HOWEVER, 90% of these crap wira with "BOTTOMS UP" are......4G15 only....hahahahahahah!

The worst is one, most of them DO NOT KNOW color matching, I think they are color blind...... They simply replace OEM bumpers/skirts/GT-Wing and leave them unpainted....OMG!

And they dont have a taste of rims design, simply buy those rubbish rims (mostly damaged and sold as 2nd hand) with rubbish design and rubbish color and vibrates like RUBBISH during high speed. Some even insert multiples of spacers to get the OFFSET look. WTF !!?

And I hate thier farking water pipe mufflers, that roars like a buffalo....

Finally, good lookings ones are thumbs up....The rubbish looking ones, keeps us amused once in a while in traffic jams....

So, put a camera inside ur car and snap these alien cars! LOL
Totally agree wif you bro...if wanna be a rally replica...do it all the way la...

Iswara....no sticker but it look horrible.....:stupid:Just look at the rear....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/TitanRev/DSC00447.jpg

Kancil Rally stylo....plus the White Wira at the back with a FAKE roof scoop...ricer...:vollkommenauf:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/TitanRev/DSC00448.jpg

:vollkommenauf:....I want to vomit......:vollkommenauf: It has that FAKE vortex thing too.....Puke***
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/TitanRev/DSC00453.jpg
Rally style might look good on wira or old saga...but the kereta kebal edition kinda look daft...as for the kancil, hahaha...but...if the owner uses Daihatsu Mira RV4 complete bodykit to match...it'll look good...like dis one

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
Totally agree wif you bro...if wanna be a rally replica...do it all the way la...

Rally style might look good on wira or old saga...but the kereta kebal edition kinda look daft...as for the kancil, hahaha...but...if the owner uses Daihatsu Mira RV4 complete bodykit to match...it'll look good...like dis one
aiya the keta kebal @ saga aeroback one oso raise his rear end car.. err not suitla..

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
Why dont they get a real evo or a real VR4 ? If got money, actually still can find these cars.....

Wait a minute, I think they cannot afford the roadtax and the petrol....

wahahahhahahahah

LAME!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
wira stock is quite low, however jack up a bit is ok but dun jack til almost same high as the hilux or frontier.
perhaps they live in flood area, so canot blame them lar. later flood they can cross the water like crocodile.

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
haha... agree...

if those wira jack up abit to evo 3 standard height will b look gd...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
sometimes we canot blame the wira owner. cozs msia boleh sucks man. got so many deep hole on the road. maybe last time they jack down the car too low and their bumper everyday kena hit so now they change the trend to jack up high high. haha.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do u want upgrade your car?...come to PITWORK motorsport..
just tell me what u want..drag,track or street perfomance..

-modification
-port and polish
-engine balance
-install and tuning for microtech
-install the perfomance part
-chip upgrade for vtec/Gti/N/A and turbo car..
-conversion
and many2 more...just tell me...

PITWORK motorsport (M)sdn bhd
BD-LG-16
Jalan Pinggiran 1/4
Taman Pinggiran Putra
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor
(nearest new pasar borong selangor)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience