want to upgrade my class D amp...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
currently im using mohawk 2000.1 monoblock which rated 1650rms at 1ohm and i doubt its capability of producing up to that amount of RMS as rated.

I would like to have an amp which are capable of pumping out 3000watts RMS as im going to participate in my local SPL class B competition..

any recommendation by sifu here as my exposure of differant brand is very limited. my budget is RM 4k whether its used or new.... currently for the time being i only manage to came across the ameron 3000watts which is less than RM 4K and it need to special order as this is their flagship for spl competition... what say you guys...?

seison

Jul 26, 2006
Bro... the ameron 3000watts are quite nice... cuz one of my frenz are using tat amp too... quite keng... and he get 2nd runner in KK SPL competition... BTW , the 1st runner also same amp with him.... both are AMERON kaki.. :)

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i knew... its the pearl colour kelisa and the black kenari... i just tink it doesnt worth that price... however i found the digital amp that one of the forummer had suggested... will look into it further.... well known brand ,suits the budget and had a bigger output

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a lot of people said it's not advisable to strip down the paint and repaint a car because it will be very expensive and it will lose the original base coat. it is true?
but with an old car with at least 3 layers of paint, isn't the 4th layer a bit too much?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience