Wan to learn more about SUBARU.

kevin62

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Penang
Hi all sifus,

Sorry for so many question here. Just wan to learn more about SUBARU.

1)All subaru WRX in malaysia running 2000cc only? How about 2500cc?

2)Where can i get more info about subaru? Any website?

3)Wat is the main different between STi n NON STi?

4)Can i get a version7 with 2500cc in Malaysia?

5)Wat is JDM stand for?

Thanks for answering my question.

Best regards,
kevin

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
kevin62 said:
2)Where can i get more info about subaru? Any website?

5)Wat is JDM stand for?
i can only answer two questions. I am also newbie, subaru among the cars in my new car survey.

2) just go to google and search for 'subaru'. there will be lots of website for subaru.

5) JDM - Japan Domestic Model.

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
in the ver9, there are the JDM STI which is 2000cc, while there is the export model STI which is 2500cc...

ver7 all 2000cc

WRX is a standard base model 2000cc turbo AWD, bhp from 220 (export) to 260 (JDM)
STI are the models "modded" by Subaru Tecnica International with higher power and torque, stronger engine internals, performance ECU map, better suspension, etc...the performance version with 280bhp, some models with DCCD
WRX and STI Type RA are the bare specced "Race Altered" models as base for prep for competition
then there are the S-series - S202, 203, 204...which are the full blown top of the range STI models with all the aftermarket sti performance parts installed, 320bhp...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone Happy New Year ! I am planning to swap 4G93T Manual in my Wira Aeroback 2000 Model. Currently my car is 1300CC. I haven't done any swaps before in Malaysia. Can anyone tell me the estimated cost of total swap ? Cost should include Engine, Labor, Change of Parts, JPJ and Puspakom etc. Will anyshop over here will trade in my stock engine ? Most importantly I'm in Kuala Lumpur.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience