waja cps long waiting period

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
nice man...take vios j,sure wont regret it n it will last u longer.proton too last longer but with vios,u will always smile while driving rather than being annoyed by the loud sound of the wind la engine la...i drove vios E if im not mistaken n the rear wheel equiped with drum brake...and i was shocked bcoz vios drum brake is better than cps disc brake all around.seriesly no jokes man.push the brakes a bit n felt the brake really really act like a brake.hahaha.get what i mean?still remember what i said while driving my frens vios..."ini baru layak dipanggil brekkk"(sory,bm a bit)

a few points i like to bring up to u regarding city n vios..my mom own honda city n be driven both car a lot of time.for me if u dont mind paying more,city really worth buying.this is due to the cvt transmission.really2 effective dude.normal auto gearbox have fixed gear ratio for each gears,but the cvt doesnt have a fix gear ratio n it can change accordingly.(watch youtube for cvt working mechanism n u would understand more).the fuel consumption of city really2 low due to cvt gb.the vios gb is like any other gb.if u want to save money refilling petrol,city is the most suitable car.its up too u bro...

eventhough city got 4 discbrake all around n my fren's vios only got front disc brake but i feel both got the same braking power n better than proton braking.no offence k proton owner,based on experience im telling this.

so,hope this would help u deciding what car u wanna take...(city!! city!! city!!)...haha.joking oni

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
tks bro for the info on the vios brakes...actually the city was tempting too whn i went to the showroom....but their salesman were not friendly & did not even bother to ask me what i want....they pretended i was invisible....i dont knw whether its ready stock or got any price promo....i asked for the price list & they jz passed it to me & went their way....

but in the toyota showroom the scenario was totally diff...it was sort of crowded & yet the salesman took me to a table...give brochure & explained a-z detaily.....it sort of made me feel better.....hehe....

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
simon,
vios or city is indeed a great car if other proton models not in yr mind.
city is new model and price wise a bit more expensive if u comparing it with the J-spec vios
if u need me to link u to some dealers that can offer u some discounts and immediate stocks...do pm me and gimme yr contact...i'll get someone good to attend to u...cheerz

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
tks a lot evo....i aleady booked the j spec ystrday....it can cum next week....thanks thanks for all the forumers assistance.....cheerrsss !!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam 1Malaysia...I'm new in automotive arena...(not to new la..). now i drive wira 1.5 carb, i got a prob that is FC prob. full tank can go below 400km. any suggestion from taiko@sifu@master?
mod that i've done:
1. denso iridium ik22
2.4-2-1 exst 1.8 pipe, twin tip rear(like putra)
3.distributor w19(bigger fire ppl said)but feel the same like oem
4.grounding
5.1.6 wira clutch+lighten flywheel
6.service every 5000km with 20-50 oil

hope anyone can help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience