VW Golf

eoj

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
1.8 16v or the 2.0 8v r quite popular engine swaps..... not sure if u can find the G40/G60 half cut here but there r a couple of 1.8 turbos lying around.

a sample pic of the duckbill spoiler - New Page 0

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
really ? so what is the most common engine in malaysia people do convert in their mk 1 ?.

if you dun fancy turbos, get urself a 2.0 16V frm a passat.
that's more than enuff. :biggrin:

eoj

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
i'm confused...... vestax = HKSgtr ? who's the one looking for the lip ?

HKSgtr,

the photo is the mkII's big bumper lower lip.

vestax,

let me look for the lip in my room and i'll pm u again

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
if you dun fancy turbos, get urself a 2.0 16V frm a passat.
that's more than enuff. :biggrin:
well the current engine im running on is awesome its a 1.8 8v K jetronic ? , but just that the gearbox is a 3speed auto which is a real slacker when cruising on highways

eoj ,

im the one who is looking for the lip , yes do pm me if u find it , no rush btw .

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?...
im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my baby...
any ideas or tips...??
thanks in advance..cheers!

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Short Shifter - VW parts are rare and even if someone has he would definately like to keep it for himself. Singapore still keeps parts for the later Golfs so you may try there. Good luck with your restoration.

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?...
im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my baby...
any ideas or tips...??
thanks in advance..cheers!
how's the restoration coming?

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
how's the restoration coming?

well its all done edi...just chenged all the parts which i needed to...the clutch cable just snapped yesterday...getting in changed tom...did the engine mods,the exhaust system,air intake,etc..very happy with the turnout...its performing well after the tuning...more power than i expected...so its good...hehehe..anyways thanks guys for the tips and all...cheers!

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
well its all done edi...just chenged all the parts which i needed to...the clutch cable just snapped yesterday...getting in changed tom...did the engine mods,the exhaust system,air intake,etc..very happy with the turnout...its performing well after the tuning...more power than i expected...so its good...hehehe..anyways thanks guys for the tips and all...cheers!
Its good to know we Mk2 should have a get together some time, so anyone care to co-ordinate?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone help by tellin me, izzit Gti or Detamaso seats can put in the Kelisa? i afraid that the seats gonna cover the handbreak & block the gear even i change n make a custom "tapak" for the seats. Coz i plan change it before raya laaaa haiya so confuse.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience