VW Golf

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You mean something like this :

492418323_55e9523e61_m.jpg

492418321_19b3fdfd62_m.jpg
haha... cute...

yeah.... something like that.... cheap and fastttttttttttttttttttttt

hi guys , i just bought a mk1 4 door and i would like to know which spare part shops carry loads of vw parts around kl & pj ?.

im actually looking for OEM absorbers or sports absorbers , mk1 gti front lip and sun roof rubber lining .

thanks

vestax,

u could try concept auto - old klang rd near wisma robinson and see soon jln ipoh.

i do have the smaller lip for sale (1st batch gti 1.6 type), spare gti arches and a set of gti bumpers as well if u're interested.

eoj

hi guys , i just bought a mk1 4 door and i would like to know which spare part shops carry loads of vw parts around kl & pj ?.

im actually looking for OEM absorbers or sports absorbers , mk1 gti front lip and sun roof rubber lining .

thanks

congrats .... we now have a super moderator in our midst ...

vestax,

u could try concept auto - old klang rd near wisma robinson and see soon jln ipoh.

i do have the smaller lip for sale (1st batch gti 1.6 type), spare gti arches and a set of gti bumpers as well if u're interested.

eoj

not sure which one, but u mind putting up a pic?

1.8 16v or the 2.0 8v r quite popular engine swaps..... not sure if u can find the G40/G60 half cut here but there r a couple of 1.8 turbos lying around.

a sample pic of the duckbill spoiler - New Page 0

really ? so what is the most common engine in malaysia people do convert in their mk 1 ?.

if you dun fancy turbos, get urself a 2.0 16V frm a passat.
that's more than enuff. :biggrin:

i'm confused...... vestax = HKSgtr ? who's the one looking for the lip ?

HKSgtr,

the photo is the mkII's big bumper lower lip.

vestax,

let me look for the lip in my room and i'll pm u again

if you dun fancy turbos, get urself a 2.0 16V frm a passat.
that's more than enuff. :biggrin:

well the current engine im running on is awesome its a 1.8 8v K jetronic ? , but just that the gearbox is a 3speed auto which is a real slacker when cruising on highways

eoj ,

im the one who is looking for the lip , yes do pm me if u find it , no rush btw .

hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?...
im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my baby...
any ideas or tips...??
thanks in advance..cheers!

Short Shifter - VW parts are rare and even if someone has he would definately like to keep it for himself. Singapore still keeps parts for the later Golfs so you may try there. Good luck with your restoration.

hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?...
im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my baby...
any ideas or tips...??
thanks in advance..cheers!

how's the restoration coming?

how's the restoration coming?

well its all done edi...just chenged all the parts which i needed to...the clutch cable just snapped yesterday...getting in changed tom...did the engine mods,the exhaust system,air intake,etc..very happy with the turnout...its performing well after the tuning...more power than i expected...so its good...hehehe..anyways thanks guys for the tips and all...cheers!

Top Bottom