VTEC turbo

sweezer

Oct 6, 2004
I just BOT to my B18C type R.... after rem:driver: rem:driver: rem:driver: for 2,3 days, my distributor kong.... any side effect to my distributor? Do I need to get the MSD? If so, what kind of MSD? Need help, since I alredy change to second hand distributor and dont want it get spoil after 2,3 times rem:driver: rem:driver: rem:driver:..... but vtec turbo manyak syiokkk jugak:stupid:.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
I just BOT to my B18C type R.... after rem:driver: rem:driver: rem:driver: for 2,3 days, my distributor kong.... any side effect to my distributor? Do I need to get the MSD? If so, what kind of MSD? Need help, since I alredy change to second hand distributor and dont want it get spoil after 2,3 times rem:driver: rem:driver: rem:driver:..... but vtec turbo manyak syiokkk jugak:stupid:.
should be okay la boss..but if u wanna use msd u use msd sci plus and take out the stock coil from inside and use big coil outside..much better..less heat also...distributor will last longer...
:biggrin:

Mellon@

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
vteckiller

what about MSD blaster coil SS and cap...will it do the job?

Bump: vteckiller

what about MSD blaster coil SS and cap...will it do the job?

CKCL_63

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Hi guys!!finally i manage to replaced my gear box to manual...but another problem coming..my exedy clutch slip at high rpm...fyi currently im using heavy duty clutch & boosting @ 1 bar..guys need ur help to solve this problem..

change to OS Giken twin plate or go for Ogura super single :driver:

Bump: wei Mellon... bro ... how's things .... long time no see u n ur ride ...

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
vtec turbo = koyak lorrrrr:bawling::burnout::biggrin::hmmmm:
hahah i koyak until jual rumah wei..
now last last jual everything until bersih...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
but shock la.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Koyak when u make a wrong.But ok for 60psi of boost hehehehehe.When high boost..everytime overheating.Jo kasi welding la block dgn head hahahaha baru tak terangkat punya.

Bump: Koyak when u make a wrong.But ok for 60psi of boost hehehehehe.When high boost..everytime overheating.Jo kasi welding la block dgn head hahahaha baru tak terangkat punya.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Koyak when u make a wrong.But ok for 60psi of boost hehehehehe.When high boost..everytime overheating.Jo kasi welding la block dgn head hahahaha baru tak terangkat punya.

Bump: Koyak when u make a wrong.But ok for 60psi of boost hehehehehe.When high boost..everytime overheating.Jo kasi welding la block dgn head hahahaha baru tak terangkat punya.
:idea: good idea..:idea:

civic 0.5 BAR

Known Member
Jun 3, 2006

u share this info early ma:biggrin:...sure i follow one...

Bump:

u share this info ma..isure i follow one..:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
u share this info early ma:biggrin:...sure i follow one...

Bump:

u share this info ma..isure i follow one..:biggrin:
follow to boost 60psi?
tire presure or boost?
:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
after welding,take out actuator hose,full boost it la ...

Bump:

after welding,take out actuator hose,full boost it la ...
when u play 40 to 60 psi no one uses actuator already la bro.
all use external wastegate...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Sorry to interupt the existing topic.
I have a friend whom is currently using a Honda CIVIC D17 BOT, boosting at 0.5bar with stock 240cc injectors. Well, wideband indicates that the A/F lean even though injectors tuned up to 90% with Dynojet Power Commander.

There are a few question here, sifuz... Please help.

1) He bought a set of Mitsubishi GSR 390cc injectors to be installed into the car. However, GSR injectors are low impedence injectors and resistor pack is required. But on the other hand, some ppl say by using Power Commander, resistor pack can be ignored. Please help.

2) According to his foreman, the engine fuel rail has no return line to the fuel tank. How is that possible? :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: Please guide.

3) He also mentioned that the D17 ECU has the intelligence to retune the timing and AFR. Which is why E-manage cannot be used. In order to use E-manage(blue), the car battery have to unplug from time to time to reset the ECU to default.

My personal question on E-manage blue applied on D17/VTEC, Can the ignition timing be controlled.

Thanks all the VTECS Sifuz in advance :adore: :adore: :adore:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
change to emanage blue.....
dynojet power commander can't suit his car....just my 2cent.....
last time i buy 530cc tune with dynojet power commander...all same problem......:bawling:

Bump: change to emanage blue.....
dynojet power commander can't his car....just my 2cent.....
last time i buy 530cc tune with dynojet power commander...all same problem......:bawling: