VTEC turbo

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
4 bar = 56psi... whooaaaaaaa... = 1000whp!!
project undergoing ? or in tuning progress?
cant wait to see malaysian honda scene on 1000whp!! Im all up to support it!! yehaa..

stupiddog

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
my honda no vtec but got turbo wo... can join?:rofl:

Bump: my honda no vtec but got turbo wo... can join?:rofl:

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
any forced induction honda welcomed!! :smokin:
same family, same interest....d15 turbo?

Bump: any forced induction honda welcomed!! :smokin:

Bump: any forced induction honda welcomed!! :smokin:

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
D16 homemade? :)
care to share the spec? so any future honda BOT can have some ideas where to begin with on their D16..

Bump: D16 homemade? :)
care to share the spec? so any future honda BOT can have some ideas where to begin with on their D16..

stupiddog

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
bought a turbo from saab 9000 i think... side mount intercooler.. bov etc.. then bring back install at home lo.. boosting about 0.3 bar on stock block... 450cc injector with safc..

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
:proud:
sounds good for street fun and gforce junkie

Bump: :proud:
sounds good for street fun and gforce junkie

stupiddog

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
not so fun now.. hahaha... the turbo oil seal is spoiled... blowing out white smoke now... hahaha

Bump: not so fun now.. hahaha... the turbo oil seal is spoiled... blowing out white smoke now... hahaha

Bump: maybe i settle this prob then i up my boost to 0.7 bar..

Bump: maybe i settle this prob then i up my boost to 0.7 bar..

stupiddog

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
hahaha.. see how la... quite short in cash now...

Bump: hahaha.. see how la... quite short in cash now...

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
force fed very manja. Have to take care like your 1st child. Problem will start small and will go big very fast, wear n tear will come fast if tuning is not set properly and especially if you have a BRICK foot..ha ha

Bump: force fed very manja. Have to take care like your 1st child. Problem will start small and will go big very fast, wear n tear will come fast if tuning is not set properly and especially if you have a BRICK foot..ha ha

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
but if u know how to take care of your force fed engine... u will enjoy the fruits of your labor... better be safe den sorry... oil coolers, radiators, good engine oil, efficient intercoolers, tuning n etc...

Bump: but if u know how to take care of your force fed engine... u will enjoy the fruits of your labor... better be safe den sorry... oil coolers, radiators, good engine oil, efficient intercoolers, tuning n etc...

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
BASIC TLC will do....your KAKI must not have BATU BESAR that pushes the accelarator, else enjin kapoot...

Bump: BASIC TLC will do....your KAKI must not have BATU BESAR that pushes the accelarator, else enjin kapoot...

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
Hi guys!!finally i manage to replaced my gear box to manual...but another problem coming..my exedy clutch slip at high rpm...fyi currently im using heavy duty clutch & boosting @ 1 bar..guys need ur help to solve this problem..

Bump: Hi guys!!finally i manage to replaced my gear box to manual...but another problem coming..my exedy clutch slip at high rpm...fyi currently im using heavy duty clutch & boosting @ 1 bar..guys need ur help to solve this problem..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since buying a used Waja 1.6 (on the road 2002) just about a month ago for about RM15 K, I have been wondering why Waja has such poor resale value. The original Waja 1.6 auto price in year 2000 was RM64K and after 12 years has depreciated almost 80%. Of course this is true also of Continental cars and of Korean cars. The depreciation of the Waja is due to its replacement by Proton new Saga and Persona, also the Preve and the Campro models.
Before I bought it, I was looking at the Myvis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience