VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

Aug 4, 2009
NSW 2163
in sydney i got galant engine 4 piston 3.0 liter.Many ppl here put twin cam head and run 45psi boost with E85.

Bump: 4G64 block 6 bolt in sydney plenty..brapa banyak mau.RB30 engine lots la bro here.4D Diesel block 3liter already run 60psi with methanol.
Where your proof that you've got the 4D3 liter block in AU? I've been around quite a while to know better. Unless you have proof that you have run that engine on such boost,I'll consider you just another scam!

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
where your proof that you've got the 4d3 liter block in au? I've been around quite a while to know better. Unless you have proof that you have run that engine on such boost,i'll consider you just another scam!
you are not toni rigoli

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I agree with you . hopefully some ppl will not take me too personaly , I only wanted facts...not fantasy...,if the facts are there...please prove it...simple...:biggrin:
R_Rocket
If u want to know the 3L block come to my wshop at subang i can tell u how to get the engine.Personally come and see me.

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
R_Rocket
If u want to know the 3L block come to my wshop at subang i can tell u how to get the engine.Personally come and see me.
Ok sure,but personally? what about the rest? can I bring with me all the others who are interested for the block?? masqulinB8,kroolada,joe1,r_monsta,vteckiller...and the rest can or not??

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Where your proof that you've got the 4D3 liter block in AU? I've been around quite a while to know better. Unless you have proof that you have run that engine on such boost,I'll consider you just another scam!
Pehh mamat ni hot ni!...toni li goh li bai...hehehe...tu la 3rdgear banyak sangat hot topic you bikin.

Last edited:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Ok sure,but personally? what about the rest? can I bring with me all the others who are interested for the block?? masqulinB8,kroolada,joe1,r_monsta,vteckiller...and the rest can or not??

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Pehh mamat ni hot ni!...toni li goh li bai...hehehe...tu la 3rdgear banyak sangat hot topic you bikin.
Hi R_Rocket
No need to bring all the ppl.You only.Maskulinb8 is Harun,Krolada is Aki,Joe1 is Nizam and Vteckiller is Joshua from Mellinium.All know me.Every time i do the tuning at Mellinium,i can meet him.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
some question,

1. Can I just put forged connecting rod like scat or eagle but use evo standard piston? My aim 300-400hp only. As I know the weakest link in 7 bolt is the rod. Not enough money to buy forged piston:banghead:

2. or better, just buy vr4 block, but very difficult to find this day:banghead:

3. If change to forged short block (conrod & piston) is it compulsory to use ARP head & main stud plus race main & conrod bearings?

TQ in advanced

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
some question,

1. Can I just put forged connecting rod like scat or eagle but use evo standard piston? My aim 300-400hp only. As I know the weakest link in 7 bolt is the rod. Not enough money to buy forged piston:banghead:

2. or better, just buy vr4 block, but very difficult to find this day:banghead:

3. If change to forged short block (conrod & piston) is it compulsory to use ARP head & main stud plus race main & conrod bearings?

TQ in advanced
yes u can do that
u can also opt for cheaper solution, machine the vr4 conrod to fit ur evo crank , cheapest

remeber that scat/eagle uses floating piston pin

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
yes u can do that
u can also opt for cheaper solution, machine the vr4 conrod to fit ur evo crank , cheapest

yesss finally someone post very useful question and answer...tq for both Q&A....no need to gaduh2 and kacau2 other forumer:driver:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yes u can do that

thank jin..

what do you mean floating piston pin? mean I have to modify my standard evo piston to fit eagle/scat conrod? or have to buy the pin separately? do you think this mod can hold 400hp?

do I need ARP head stud & main stud and also acl RACE main&conrod bearing for this mod

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
thank jin..

what do you mean floating piston pin? mean I have to modify my standard evo piston to fit eagle/scat conrod? or have to buy the pin separately? do you think this mod can hold 400hp?

do I need ARP head stud & main stud and also acl RACE main&conrod bearing for this mod

pin use back piston can use back u can install them but need to modify piston a bit to put in the piston pin lock.
ARP head stud is gud upgrade and insurance when ur aiming for 400hp . Put in Metal head gasket while ur at it. Race bearing n conrod bearing dun need but a gud upgrade also. Better find OEM original mitsu bearing but gud luck finding them in malaysia hehe.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

example of fixed piston pin,semi floating and full floating

http://www.tpub.com/content/engine/14037/css/14037_104.htm

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
thank jin..

pin use back piston can use back u can install them but need to modify piston a bit to put in the piston pin lock.
ARP head stud is gud upgrade and insurance when ur aiming for 400hp . Put in Metal head gasket while ur at it. Race bearing n conrod bearing dun need but a gud upgrade also. Better find OEM original mitsu bearing but gud luck finding them in malaysia hehe.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

good info goo, i also learn something new for my future upgrade:vroam:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yes u can do that

thank jin..

do I need ARP head stud & main stud and also acl RACE main&conrod bearing for this mod[/QUO

oh like that. can do it on our own or have to send to machine shop?

only use ARP head stud only? main stud not necessary? As for bearing, is it ACL Aluglide bearing is a good one? cos its cheaper compare to race bearing.

Jin, u use ARP head stud and race bearing or not? yours is 400hp right?:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In 1995 Ferrari launched the F50. Seven years after that it was replaced by the Enzo. And now, according to a rule that Ferrari always follow they will launch the F70, seven years after the launch of the Enzo. Also there are no big competitions for the F70 yet, but after Ferrari will launch this supercar on the market for sure many auto-makers will try to build competitors for it.

The Ferrari F70 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience