VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
but this is not about who`s is right but what is right..
so frens sometime hypocrite but fact doesn`t.:smokin:
I agree with you . hopefully some ppl will not take me too personaly , I only wanted facts...not fantasy...,if the facts are there...please prove it...simple...:biggrin:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:
just like in the few other thread in this forum they would simply/blindedly posted and i quote "good job..".."u're my man".."marvelous achievement" n bla bla..:rofl:

now after piece by piece of the puzzle and the truth slowly revealed by itself..they started to fade away..kekekeke:rofl:

Bump: at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:
just like in the few other thread in this forum they would simply/blindedly posted and i quote "good job..".."u're my man".."marvelous achievement" n bla bla..:rofl:

now after piece by piece of the puzzle and the truth slowly revealed by itself..they started to fade away..kekekeke:rofl:

then 4age 600whp still true? i go talk to my friend, all also garu garu head.. laugh me back ..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
I agree with you . hopefully some ppl will not take me too personaly , I only wanted facts...not fantasy...,if the facts are there...please prove it...simple...:biggrin:
Bu,i belive all the forumer here is adult enuf sure the will take it in
positive way..fact is fact thats it.:sleep:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Bu,i belive all the forumer here is adult enuf sure the will take it in
positive way..fact is fact thats it.:sleep:
yup..indeed
hope will learn lesson from the past untill have to set-up new name with new vision
such a waste to tarnish all the talents+reputation with issue like this
aggressive marketing strategy?? we can cope with that..

fact is fact..correct..but people do carry the fact..wether it's true or not?
when the fact is wrong do we blame the fact or the messenger??
well most of us claim have adequate resources/experiences/infos/knowledges to evaluate it

all the best..end

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
then 4age 600whp still true? i go talk to my friend, all also garu garu head.. laugh me back ..
600whp...wheel house power..waaaahhh.....imposible la.....if say 600 hp on engine i think maybe...boleh kua....haha..i don know..maybe the 4age head hybrid with 3s block ....haha...+t88....:banghead:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
facts blown beyond facts is no longer a fact.... it's called BS

DonJuanDeMarco

Known Member
May 10, 2007
600whp...wheel house power..waaaahhh.....imposible la.....if say 600 hp on engine i think maybe...boleh kua....haha..i don know..maybe the 4age head hybrid with 3s block ....haha...+t88....:banghead:
why impossible..???

me our fren Bill Sherwoods at billzilla.org/4agmods.htm

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
not 600HP.....:rolleyes:
Powerzone Don said its 600whp..trying to dig out the spec..could match with the thread topic@stroker?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the producers given them money so they could buy convertibles and what ended up was everyone getting a BMW 325i convertible. Not suprising with the identical cars, but these cars have all sorts of histories, good and bad. Check out the suprise these guys got from their used cars. It's just a really good poke fun moment for them

YouTube - ‪1980s BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience