viper alarm

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
can list down the pricing of Viper other models 2 ways with shock sensor together wif V791 n how much will da installation charges like.. thanks

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Anyone using Viper 5002? My 2-way remote koyak case d. Anyone experienced similar problems? I'm using d 1-way remote now =/

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
anyone knows if can repair viper 5002 2-way remote? or i need to buy new remote? :bawling:

this is quite urgent coz my spare 1-way remote's unlock/lock button is getting less responsive. if this fails too im in trouble

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Give ProIce center a call, their contact is stated at the warranty card.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Still under warranty? Better go where you bought and installed the alarm dude.
Give ProIce center a call, their contact is stated at the warranty card.
thx for d reply guys. i doubt its under warranty coz i did not hv it installed by a Viper authorised dealer.

In fact, i bought mine in the US. Brought back n gave a ex-BMW electrician sifu (since he is pro in electronic stuff i got him to get it done for me) to install.

Anyway, i've read tht ProIce sell their Viper products at premium prices. Any of you dealt with them before?

I checked Viper's website, d cost of getting a brand new remote (1 piece not 1 pair) is nearly the same as getting a brand new 2-way set. :banghead:

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
If you have read ProIce's website, you can also find their contact there as well. Just give them a call, they will provide you an advice on your case.

Alternatively you can go to any authorized dealer nearby for less hassle if ProIce Center's location is far for you.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, you won't have any warranty since it wasn't installed at an authorized dealer so I guess you don't really have an alternative but to buy one replacement unit. Have you checked for replacement unit from the internet, like ebay or something? If it is as expensive as you've said, then no choice dude..

I bought my alarm from a Pro-Ice shop/dealer. If you compare prices from the internet with the ones they sell, then yes, it is at a premium, but it comes with a warranty as well. It's the same anywhere else I think, not just in Malaysia.

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Yeah, you won't have any warranty since it wasn't installed at an authorized dealer so I guess you don't really have an alternative but to buy one replacement unit. Have you checked for replacement unit from the internet, like ebay or something? If it is as expensive as you've said, then no choice dude..

I bought my alarm from a Pro-Ice shop/dealer. If you compare prices from the internet with the ones they sell, then yes, it is at a premium, but it comes with a warranty as well. It's the same anywhere else I think, not just in Malaysia.
Managed to contact a authorized viper dealer here in kl. asked for d price of 1 piece 2-way remote n was quoted rm1k :banghead::banghead::banghead:

nearly fainted. lol!

anyway i found a seller on ebay selling d remote model tht i need for only 1/3 d price i was quoted. crazy la msia...seems like there is some sorta perception tht viper users are filthy rich or somethin...

btw bro which viper model do u hv installed? n how long is ur warranty? any issues so far with ur purchase? my 'cpu' seems to b doing reasonably well but the remote really...:banghead: my 2-way remote is protected with a leather casing but yet it died. buttons all look brand new. screen has no scratches whatsoever but apparently d circuit board/internal lcd screen seized to work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I did an experiment with Opti-Coat™ Pro against Eggs when my client requested me to give a try. I did the try, video it, compiled and edited a cool video. Here's it. Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/134543609971783/videos/vb.134543609971783/926428117449991/?type=2&theater
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience